Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cancer and steroids

JuanJa

I am in my fifties and in my forties I had a bout with cancer
I was wondering if steroid use would be a wise choice or if it would be kind of risky
I really would like to get back into competing again because I used to do it when I was much younger but I'm a little worried anyone would this experience?

I was wondering if steroid use would be a wise choice or if it would be kind of risky
I really would like to get back into competing again because I used to do it when I was much younger but I'm a little worried anyone would this experience?

Yes. I had cancer and compete still….. in my 50’s.
If it wasn’t for steroid use, they probably wouldn’t have found it as early.
Do steroids cause cancer- unknown, but they claim just about everything nowadays does. I do not think that they cause it, but I do feel that it may accelerate it. I may be wrong.
HGH the same- but this one I will bet will accelerate growth of cancer cells…. That’s what it does- accelerates cell generation and reproduction.
I do not do things with total disregard however I will not be a prisoner to cancer.
You just need to be careful with the shit they give you and competition time. I came off a show and took first place, two weeks later …. And two shots of cancer stuff….. and I did t even place. It blew me up like a balloon.
If you are going to do it, you need to make sure that you have no regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I had cancer and compete still….. in my 50’s.
If it wasn’t for steroid use, they probably wouldn’t have found it as early.
Do steroids cause cancer- unknown, but they claim just about everything nowadays does. I do not think that they cause it, but I do feel that it may accelerate it. I may be wrong.
HGH the same- but this one I will bet will accelerate growth of cancer cells…. That’s what it does- accelerates cell generation and reproduction.
I do not do things with total disregard however I will not be a prisoner to cancer.
You just need to be careful with the shit they give you and competition time. I came off a show and took first place, two weeks later …. And two shots of cancer stuff….. and I did t even place. It blew me up like a balloon.
If you are going to do it, you need to make sure that you have no regrets.

damn bro that is a great story. may i ask what type of cancer did you have and how did you catch it early? i think we all should be screening for this ahead of time, i am a big believer in preventative medicine vs. treatment.

its like a cavity vs. leaving it alone and getting a root canal

Thyroid cancer.
I went to the ER 4 weeks out from a show because I couldn’t pee…. Enlarged prostrate. Bloods were bad. Once I realized my bloods were going to be bad. I started refusing testing. Too late for cholesterol. It was pretty bad.
I stopped AAS after the show and had bloods again… cholesterol was fine, but my coronary Dr did not like the quick change and wanted to make sure my neck arteries were ok.
She sent me to have an ultrasound of the arteries in my neck. They spotted this cancer during this procedure.
So far, I have no signs of cancer. My mother and sister both died of cancer. My father had prostrate cancer.

i wouldnt use steroids or sarms or anything now

stay natural after what happened to you take time off more and let your body rest imo

If you're post cancer I would be careful, only use light stuff like anavar primobolan and low dose with doctor.

Top Bottom