Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post baby cycle

FeGales

my baby is 15 weeks old and I have lost most of my pregnancy weight right now I'm working out from home and doing cardio in the afternoon and getting back my conditioning after a brutal pregnancy. I'm down to under 130 lb. Thinking about running either Winstrol or oral primobolan. What do you think dosages are good?

you should try fasting not steroids after pregnancy
if you want some boost go with sarms like cardarine gw and ostarine mk
dont use steroids to start

Females should not do steroids, but sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

my baby is 15 weeks old and I have lost most of my pregnancy weight right now I'm working out from home and doing cardio in the afternoon and getting back my conditioning after a brutal pregnancy. I'm down to under 130 lb. Thinking about running either Winstrol or oral primobolan. What do you think dosages are good?

No. Just low dose Var as always

Sarms would be a better option for you so you don’t have to mess with the nasty sides of steroids.

I wouldn't mess with any PEDs as it can take the body up to 2 years in some cases for hormones to return to the pre-baby normal.

Top Bottom