Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pneumonia.

_mo23

pneumonia.

I went to the urgent care monday& I have pnemonia. (sp?) Never had it before. They have me on two antibiotics, an inhaler, and a cogh syrup. I ache and have no energy, so will a few days off set me back a lot? Any suggestions for helping me feel better?

If you are asking will a few days off from training set you back -- let's put it this way - if you try to train while your body is already busy trying to fight off pneumonia, its going to MAKE you take even more days off whether you want to or not.

There are two parts to training --- training and RECOVERY. Give your body a chance to let it deal w/ the pneumonia and RECOVER a little. Often when you take a week off when you start feeling run down you will come back even stronger!

Hope you feel better soon! For now, just relax & enjoy the time off!

STAY IN BED!! Do not worry about training...you will get well soon and u have the rest of your life to train....take it easy and do as the doctor says...:)

I have had it many times...

One thing I have found...do not exert yourself until you are 100% better! Getting rid of it as a relapse is alot harder!

If you are coughing and wheezing heavily..try this trick...

let the shower run hot and fill your bathroom up with steam...sit in the steam for 10 mins...should clear out the lungs a bit :)

Top Bottom