Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PMS bloat....

PBR said:
what do you girls do to aliviate this bloat during this wonderful time???....thx
No, its not me...for a friend in need- you guys are a resource for info thats all...quit laughing. :rolleyes: Sassy- this means you.

LOL I am NOT laughing. God there's nothing (well not many things) more annoying than that time of the month. Its like 1 day of feelign like you're stuffed into a water-filled sausage skin and so randomly moody you are scared to even open your mouth.

I think the girls covered most everything:

- watch sodium / carbs -- probably even fats or fat loading (i.e. dont eat a pile of peanut butter)
- evening primrose
- natty diuretic like dandelion root to help shed current water bloat
- Pamprin ---
- Ibuprofin

If this is somethign your friend deals w/ regularly, if she's on birth control, she might want to revisit her prescription w/ her OB/GYN for somethign that maybe matches her bodychemistry better. Otherwise, it usually passes quickly and it just sucks for a day or two. Sometimes really just no way around it. Go hide & ride it out :(

I think we all empathize tho -- sometimes estrogen really sucks moose cawk.

Reactions: PBR
I really don't do anything 'cept wear my fat pants & deal......will sometimes take a diuretc cuz I carry a LOT of sub-Q water all the damn time anyway....

PBR said:
what do you girls do to aliviate this bloat during this wonderful time???....thx
No, its not me...for a friend in need- you guys are a resource for info thats all...quit laughing. :rolleyes: Sassy- this means you.

I do some stretch of Yoga aiming at belly to alleviate the bloat.

Reactions: PBR
Top Bottom