Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please read

Well said everyone I'm sure they won't get half as much as they deserve,
I said earlier things like this only seem to happen to good people never the bad,
And Zed is one the nicest selfless and down to earth people I ever came across.
As bad as this is it could have been a lot worse and I thank god that it wasn't

Get well soon Mr and Mrs Zed.

Donna x

Hey all my gr8 peeps on here. Just got home a little bit ago and am feelin... ummmm...well I will just leave that alone for now.
But just wanna say thank you all so very very much for your love, kindness and concern. Much love to all of you.
Very best regards always,
Zed

Hey all my gr8 peeps on here. Just got home a little bit ago and am feelin... ummmm...well I will just leave that alone for now.
But just wanna say thank you all so very very much for your love, kindness and concern. Much love to all of you.
Zed

So sorry to hear about this accident but at least ur still here, get well soon to u and ur wife.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

My friend Zed and his wife posted up they were both hit by a drunk driver, Zed's in a pretty bad way broken arm, ankle and ribs his wife also was hurt

My prayers are with him and his wife!

:worried:I'm sorry to hear that, my prayers are also with them, good luck.

I hope they have a speedy recovery. That's some bad luck right there. You never know what will happen when you strap in your 2 ton vehicle and go out on the concrete jungle.

Good luck and have a speedy recovery bro. I hate to hear shit like this happen. I hope the dumbass who hit you and your wife gets the book thrown at him.

Zed

Thats my boy ,just can't stay away from Elite ! We love ya big guy!

Zed
Im glad you are back!!!

Top Bottom