Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP - Steroids for Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetcheeksx

Hi I am 28 years old, 5'9 and very very lean. I have tried everything to gain weight but at the most I gain 4lb I have now decided that I will use steroids to assist.

Please can someone advise me on the best steroid to start with my research so far as drawn me to Anwar but I dont want too much muscle definition i basically want to gain 1 and a half stone in weight and then tone it up with my gym use which is 3 times a week.

Please dont criticise me. I am definitely going to use steroids i just need advice on which one will be best to use and what mg to use etc for weight gain.

Thank you xxx

Since your a woman I feel your best option is anavar at 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. It will yield a couple solid pounds of lean mass if diet and training are adequate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

i also agree that anavar would be your best option... 20-30 mg is optimal... you could also use proviron as well...

hey sweet cheeks...whats your daily cals look like and macro ratio?

and very very lean is what for bf%?
and if youre definitely going to use steroids...which I'm not criticizing btw you should look them all over
they all have varying degrees of virilization (permanently larger clitoris, possible changes in jawline and forehead, acne, head hair loss, facial and body hair growth, disruption of menstrual cycle, permanent or if youre lucky temporary voice changes, yeast infections and etc etc etc)

you need to research it and see which have acceptable risks for you
and look around for acceptable doses..these guys ^^^^^^^^^ are incorrect for whats a good starting anavar dose for women
especially given that anavar is so largely counterfeited and is often a dbol or tbol and winny blend

you also need to look into the sometimes disputed idea that women do or do not need post cycle therapy

look around at the stickies and threads in the womens section

I agree completely with shirlene

Being a first timer, do not start at 20mg of var.

BUT you say you only want to gain a little weight and don't want to get cut?? So why use steroids???? Just up your calories and then 'cut using the weight room' like u said you're gonna do anyway. Being a girl who can gain a ton of weight naturally without steroids, I just refuse to believe that you've tried 'everything.'

To sum it up: lay off the juice. Up your calories. Look into some mass gainers like the one Needtobuildmuscle.com sells.

Since your a woman I feel your best option is anavar at 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. It will yield a couple solid pounds of lean mass if diet and training are adequate.

Guys, do some research... 20 mg daily is a ridiculous starting dose for a female.

Best not to give advice on something you're not completely familiar with....

Agree with the ladies . 20 and 30 mg is outrageous , my wife does 10 mg Ed split and her gains are amazing...... But u need to fix your diet 1st.

I guess 10 would be a good starting point. I just dont see how 10 will do anything. Taking var at less then 50 mgs is like taking vatamins to me. But Im a man and I probably out weigh her by 130lbs. Go with 10 and you can always up the dose.

I weigh 170 lbs and 10mg is plenty for me...I crept up to 20mg for a little bit and honestly didn't see any great gain from it..just a waste for me

we usually recommend 5mg to start because a. its often a faked product and the sides can be crazy bad if its something other than expected b. to asess tolerance to dht and virilization

some women have their voice crack almost instantly (which leads me to believe it isnt var at all..see point a.) and others can crank right up and not have a care in the world
most I get is acne which I get anyway but this is a vicious cystic variety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom