Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help..I am freaked out about missing period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber21

Hi I am new to site..I have a urgent question...I did my first cycle of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /and winstrol about 3 months ago. I stopped it prematurely because I was experiencing more side affects (enlarging clit,voice change/hoarseness which I am still pretty depressed about) than positive gains...I have been missing my period since...I am now freaking out because I didn't realize that it could be a really bad problem..it's been 4 months. I don't think I am pregnant but am going to make sure this weekend. AND I just started a fat cutting cycle of 10mg Anavar, 50 mcgs T3 and 60 mcgs of Clenbuterol a day....I'm about a week in... CAN anyone give advice? on anything regarding my situation...

Thanks so much...
nervous..

ANY aas, deca or var or anything else is probably going to screw up your period. If you get off ALL the drugs and give at least the duration of the longest ester's detection time to let your period get back to normal, then you should see it get back to normal. Women's bodies tend to freak a little but until ALL of the AAS is out of your system. Deca has a long half life and long detection time so that is probably why you didn't see your period come back in the previous 3 months.

BTW deca + winny is really a bit of a brutal first cycle - general rule -stick w/ the shorter esters (i.e. NOT deca) and DON"T stack anything that you haven't run by itself for a complete cycle at least once.

Do the pregnancy test to make sure but just expect your period to not show up until at least a month after you complete your current cycle. Var clears in a bout 3 weeks I think so if you dont' stack anything else in there you should only need a month or so to get back on a normal cycle. And also be aware that just because your period isn't there (i.e. no flow) doesn't mean you arent' still ovulating ---> you can get pregnant so pay attention to what you are doing.

I just wanted to add to my info. that I have been on Birth Control pills the whole time...I read the long thread about it by(sassy,daisy and shadow) and that's what got me really concerned...

Thanks Sassy, I know...the first cycle was my boyfriends idea of a good one ,reading that Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - was one of the safest for women to take...but I was upset that I didn't do more research myself and got all of those side affects. so do you think I should be worried about amenorrhea and going without having a period for over 4 months? I saw that it could cause problems...like infertility.

I'm not going to speak for the medical community because as soon as you start self-medicating w/ controlled substances no one can guarantee you anything. However, I think you'd be surprised at how amazingly resilient the human body is. I know people who just naturally have very sporadic periods and have kids. Also look at the body of female competitors and users of AAS who don't report this as a major issue.

However - as I always say - its your decision and your responsibility to deal w/ both results & sides when you play w/ self-medicated hormone therapy - YOU are the only one who can decide if you are willing to accept and deal w/ whatever results happen. If you aren't comfortable w/ it then you either need to research more to get a better feel for it, or just stay off the drugs. Its all still only as good as your diet & training are.

Sassy69 said:
However - as I always say - its your decision and your responsibility to deal w/ both results & sides when you play w/ self-medicated hormone therapy - YOU are the only one who can decide if you are willing to accept and deal w/ whatever results happen. If you aren't comfortable w/ it then you either need to research more to get a better feel for it, or just stay off the drugs. Its all still only as good as your diet & training are.

Exactly.

Thank you for your advice, I feel ok and I am training really hard I have been for about 6 months now so I with this cycle I am also putting my diet into check to try and my stubborn fat...especiallly trunk fat..my prob area. So I am dedicated to making the best of it and seeing more of the muscle I gained under the fat cushion =) ....

Well, the DIET is where you lose the fat - not with the drugs. Steroids are not fat burners. If the goal is fat loss, then 99.9% of that is done through diet and training.

And, if I may say so without sounding bitchy, but taking steroids after training "really hard" for 6 months is not the best idea either. Not to mention that the diet should have been in place and put "into check" WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before drugs were introduced. This all sounds like it was poorly thought out and poorly executed.

Just my 2 cents.

Ditto that.

Drugs just complicate things if your diet & training aren't already doing what you need them to do.

Daisy_Girl said:
Steroids are not fat burners.

Just my 2 cents.

Medically and practically, this is incorrect.

Steroids burn fat. It's been proven time and again. I can post studies if you don't believe me....

Hi I am new to site..I have a urgent question...I did my first cycle of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /and winstrol about 3 months ago. I stopped it prematurely because I was experiencing more side affects (enlarging clit,voice change/hoarseness which I am still pretty depressed about) than positive gains...I have been missing my period since...I am now freaking out because I didn't realize that it could be a really bad problem..it's been 4 months. I don't think I am pregnant but am going to make sure this weekend. AND I just started a fat cutting cycle of 10mg Anavar, 50 mcgs T3 and 60 mcgs of Clenbuterol a day....I'm about a week in... CAN anyone give advice? on anything regarding my situation...

Thanks so much...
nervous..

Read this...it's a good intro to women and anabolic steroid use:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-steroids-article-anthony-roberts-507330.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom