Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help..I am freaked out about missing period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Roberts said:
Show me one place where I've ever called myself a guru. Because I haven't, ever.

Also...everyone could "easily" do what I do...especially on the internet, where everyone claims they can (like you're doing now). However...nobody who has claimed they can do it ....ever has done it after claiming so. Just like you aren't going to. You're going to say you can do it, then never do it, like everyone else.

Acta Non Verba.

So uneducated people think I'm a guru? HBO, GQ, Inside Edition, ESPN Radio, The NY Post, Nelson Montana, The owners of Meso, T-Nation/Biotest, Isteroids (Mr.X), Steroid.com, this site, Protein Factory, SuperHumanRadio....etc, etc....are all uneducated? And you know more, right? You are more educated than the owner of every major steroid site, several news outlets, published authors, supplement company owners and designers...all of them aren't as educated as you, right? Because you know better than all of these established people? Because they all think I am exactly what you are saying I'm not, and you are claiming they are all uneducated too.

Because....oh...that's right...you're someone who posts on the internet. I forgot...that's how you know more than everyone who has established themselves in this industry. You post on the internet. Good one. How silly of me. You know more than everyone I just named in this industry (who are, by your words, "Uneducated")... all because you post on the internet.

As for not being a "guru" because I have no related degree...

Ever hear of Dan Duchaine (the original person who was first called the "Steroid Guru")?

Yeah...that one...he had a degree in Theatre Arts.

Lets move on. What else do you think to not be true of my claims? Think harder on this next one, and try not to call everyone in the entire industry uneducated this time, ok?
Could you please contradict yourself a few more times? You don’t claim to be a guru yet you will let other claim it for you? (HBO, ESPN etc...)LOL at calling me someone that posts on the internet I believe you are as well. How about you hit up a little you tube action or some scans of your articles etc. I don’t claim to know everything like you I am not that condescending.

Oh yes I have heard of Dan Duchaine don't flatter yourself you are no where near in that mans league.

As for claims how can you prove you are not part owner of the roid store just by what you say? :rolleyes:

Anthony Roberts said:
I haven't given advice. I have disputed a fact (i.e. that steroids don't burn fat). And I disputed it with someone with no experience in steroids at all...a girl who has never taken them. I fail to see how a girl who has never taken steroids claiming they don't burn fat constitutes "experience".

BWWWAAAAAAAAA .... tells how much you know about things.

And if you are going to get into a pissing match with me, then at least have enough balls to say who you are talking about. The passive-aggressive not-saying-a-name-but-insinuation is so grade school and lame. My kindergarteners are more direct, lol.

I could not care less if you think I am a moron and have done no research. I have not one smidge of concern over what YOU think of me. Regardless of any studies you post, and you can post them until the cows come home, I will continue to maintain here that steroids will not burn fat. And YES, I have posted in the past that Anavar has been shown to have fat burning qualities. Why will I continue saying that, even if I know it is not 100% true?

Because I have been posting on the Women's Board for what, like 5 years? (I think?, not positive) And in that time I have seen so many women who believe steroids will be the magic pill, the fat loss dream, the answer to all their fitness/physique prayers. And then, they take steroids and end up screwed - side effects galore, missing periods, acne, and whatever else.

You don't seem to understand that many of the people who come here DON'T do a lot of research. And you can tell them to research, you can link them a million studies/articles/information - and they don't read it. They will read the ONE SENTENCE that you wrote - "steroids burn fat" and take that to the bank. They will think steroids ARE the answer to their prayers. So they will then take them without doing due diligence. It is MY opinion that saying this is irresponsible - even IF IT IS TRUE.

Maybe it is silly to feel responsible for another adult who does not do research, but that is just how I am. I would never feel okay telling someone I DO NOT KNOW "hell yeah, studies show steroids burn fat - go for it!"

As for insinuating I have not done any research, well, that is your opinion and I am okay with that. Like I said, your opinion of me means very little to my self-worth and esteem. If you want to think I have done no research or experience and continue "calling me out" - then so be it. I have no issue with that. As for your books, congrats. How fabulous for you.

Amber21 said:
Daisy, I stated the fact that I know you guys are more knowledgeable in this broad subject by far, and I stated that...I just felt like oppose to all of the threads I read previously you guys were all friendly and then mine I felt like I got brow beaten..I come for encouraging advice, not the wooooh man big mistake...Of course I know my boyfriend is not a know all about steroids...I meant in the area of physical training...

thanks..

LOL, look at me posting up a storm in a locked thread, I crack myself up. Someone come push me out the door for a run ....

Not meant to brow beat you - A lot of us here tend to say things how we see them and not sugar coat. It was certainly not personal against you or your BF .... and I hope you don't feel like you were being "picked on".

Regardless of anything else, I know I wish the best for you and hope things turn out well. Please feel free to post more and ask questions, or whatever else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom