Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help..I am freaked out about missing period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Roberts said:
I already defended this particular line of bullshit. I offered all of my credentials to GS, and there's several Chairmen here who can support that what is said in your post is total BS.

Actually....I think most people who have even attempted to re-post it have been banned here, Steroid.com, and Meso...and it's not allowed on T-Nation either. All of those sites have been offered my credentials.
I have been here a long time and I like it but if I got banned for speaking out against your bullshit I could honestly live with that.

superqt4u2nv said:
I have been here a long time and I like it but if I got banned for speaking out against your bullshit I could honestly live with that.

Do you actually believe the bullshit in that post you put up? You think I own the RoidStore? You think I live with my mother? Are you kidding?

It's not the truth in that post...it's bullshit...some of the links even contradict the other claims in the post. Duh.

If you were banned for it, you'd be banned for lying, frankly, not for putting up the "truth".

Anthony Roberts said:
Do you actually believe the bullshit in that post you put up? You think I own the RoidStore? You think I live with my mother? Are you kidding?

It's not the truth in that post...it's bullshit...some of the links even contradict the other claims in the post. Duh.

If you were banned for it, you'd be banned for lying, frankly, not for putting up the "truth".
Do I think it is 100% true? No.

Do I believe that the claims you make about your background and credential are bogus or exaggerated ?

Yes I do.

superqt4u2nv said:
Do I think it is 100% true? No.

Do I believe that the claims you make about your background and credential are bogus or exaggerated ?

Yes I do.

Pick one and I'll prove it right now. We'll start with that.

Anthony Roberts said:
Pick one and I'll prove it right now. We'll start with that.
Lets go with
Lie # 5 “Anthony is an advocate for the steroid community”

Did you or did you not give them names and address of legimate sources in your publications? How is that pro steriod community?

superqt4u2nv said:
Lets go with

Did you or did you not give them names and address of legimate sources in your publications? How is that pro steriod community?

I gave the (screen)names (no addresses) of people who were operating an illegal business under the auspices of being staff on the largest and most respected steroid site on the internet (steroid.com). In addition, they were running an illegal business behind my friend's back (the owner). There is no place in a legitimate steroid information site for people to be ruining the place by dealing steroids behind the scenes and behind the owners back and against his wishes.

As for being an advocate for the steroid community, I'm not an advocate of illegal drug use or dealing. I support safe steroid use by responsible adults (with a prescription), and I support reform of current steroid legislation..I also support education on steroids, regardless. That is the position of myself as well as Steroid.com, EliteFitness.com, and MesoRx.

You can listen to one of my radio appearances on SuperHumanRadio, where I talk about media misconceptions and how steroids can be used responsibly, or you can talk to GQ, HBO, or any of several media outlets that I've spoken to about steroids and helped them seperate fact from fiction.

As far as illegally dealing steroids while using my friends place of business to do so, and me calling them out on that, no...I don't think that's a problem. I'm not an advocate for illegal drug dealers operating behind my friends back out of his place of business, and against his wishes. I especially don't think that's a problem when those people publicly bash me for earning a living writing about steroids, and claim they are doing everything Gratis/Pro-Bono...and lying. All I did was expose liars.

I see nothing wrong with that. If I had a family member who had a pizza shop that employees sold dope out of, I'd expose their asses too.

Advocating for the community doesn't mean protecting drug dealers who attack me and bring down a website that is a pillar of the entire community. NO. That's not the deal.

How's that for being an advocate for the community? I actually go out and educate various media outlets on the realities of steroid use. I don't protect drug dealers who are ruining my friends business. That's not the deal. I only went after dealers who were bringing down Steroid.com and lying about their motives for being there. None of them, by the way, were arrested as a result of anything I did.

Next week I'm going to talk to the Anti-Steroid Abuse Association to educate their staff.

Being an advocate for the community is exactly what I'm doing...I don't know how you (or anyone else) can see it otherwise. Most people in the "community" are only concerned with getting their next stash...sources are concerned with their next sale. I'm educating the media and the public. I think that's being an advocate. Don't you?

anthony, would you have advised amber to take deca her first cycle? Now, I'm no guru.........but if a woman came to me asking for steroid advice I would direct her here for sure, but if she came to me saying she's gonna buy something real soon and she needs to know right now what I would advise...........deca probably wouldn't even cross my mind. So in a way I guess I'm refuting your assertion that she was "well advised" or "did her research"...........hey if I'm wrong, and deca is great for female newbies.........well than I'm wrong, but I wouldn't advise a newbie man to take deca his first cycle, unless it was the fast acting deca, NPP

Anthony Roberts said:
Being an advocate for the community is exactly what I'm doing...I don't know how you (or anyone else) can see it otherwise. Most people in the "community" are only concerned with getting their next stash...sources are concerned with their next sale. I'm educating the media and the public. I think that's being an advocate. Don't you?
No I think you are using your position here and at other sites to sell your services and are just as interested in making your next sale as the dealers are. Your claims at being a guru in the industry are truly laughable your what 28 without a degree in chemistry or medicine and claim a whole lot of knowledge. I could easily hit up my local university library and “rewite” other peoples studies as my own too. The only persons who see you as a guru are the uneducated and of course yourself.

superqt4u2nv said:
No I think you are using your position here and at other sites to sell your services and are just as interested in making your next sale as the dealers are. Your claims at being a guru in the industry are truly laughable your what 28 without a degree in chemistry or medicine and claim a whole lot of knowledge. I could easily hit up my local university library and “rewite” other peoples studies as my own too. The only persons who see you as a guru are the uneducated and of course yourself.

Show me one place where I've ever called myself a guru. Because I haven't, ever.

Also...everyone could "easily" do what I do...especially on the internet, where everyone claims they can (like you're doing now). However...nobody who has claimed they can do it ....ever has done it after claiming so. Just like you aren't going to. You're going to say you can do it, then never do it, like everyone else.

Acta Non Verba.

So uneducated people think I'm a guru? HBO, GQ, Inside Edition, ESPN Radio, The NY Post, Nelson Montana, The owners of Meso, T-Nation/Biotest, Isteroids (Mr.X), Steroid.com, this site, Protein Factory, SuperHumanRadio....etc, etc....are all uneducated? And you know more, right? You are more educated than the owner of every major steroid site, several news outlets, published authors, supplement company owners and designers...all of them aren't as educated as you, right? Because you know better than all of these established people? Because they all think I am exactly what you are saying I'm not, and you are claiming they are all uneducated too.

Because....oh...that's right...you're someone who posts on the internet. I forgot...that's how you know more than everyone who has established themselves in this industry. You post on the internet. Good one. How silly of me. You know more than everyone I just named in this industry (who are, by your words, "Uneducated")... all because you post on the internet.

As for not being a "guru" because I have no related degree...

Ever hear of Dan Duchaine (the original person who was first called the "Steroid Guru")?

Yeah...that one...he had a degree in Theatre Arts.

Lets move on. What else do you think to not be true of my claims? Think harder on this next one, and try not to call everyone in the entire industry uneducated this time, ok?

redsamurai said:
So in a way I guess I'm refuting your assertion that she was "well advised" or "did her research"...........hey if I'm wrong, and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is great for female newbies.........well than I'm wrong, but I wouldn't advise a newbie man to take Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - his first cycle, unless it was the fast acting Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate -

I didn't say she was well advised (you're misreading me, I think?)....I do think she did some research to come up with the idea of taking Anavar, but she didn't come up with the deca idea. That's what I'm talking about when I said she did some research. I bet she did more research than the person who said "steroids don't burn fat" ...because she wasn't 100% incorrect (as that person was).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom