Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help!

Daisy_Girl said:
Good advice given ....

Points to really think about .....
~ Less calories does NOT mean faster weight loss. If you eat too little, you will STOP losing.
~ Taking weight off usually takes longer than putting it on took.
~ Fat burners usually burn ABOUT 150 calories a day. Don't expect miracles from it.
~ Tons of cardio and working out does NOT make losing FAT easier. It makes losing MUSCLE easier.
~ Being determined is good, expecting things to happen overnight (or in 3 weeks) is bad.
OMG what an awesome avi! Ha! Daisy you make beautiful babies...

and of course give GREAT advice... do you mind if I copy & paste that (credit always given to you of course)

Daisy_Girl said:
Good advice given ....

Points to really think about .....
~ Less calories does NOT mean faster weight loss. If you eat too little, you will STOP losing.
~ Taking weight off usually takes longer than putting it on took.
~ Fat burners usually burn ABOUT 150 calories a day. Don't expect miracles from it.
~ Tons of cardio and working out does NOT make losing FAT easier. It makes losing MUSCLE easier.
~ Being determined is good, expecting things to happen overnight (or in 3 weeks) is bad.

Exactly!!

OMG, what a cute avi!! Love the description too!! :FRlol:

LOL, she gets that look when you have her do something she doesn't want to do - sucks in the lower lip and gets scrunchy. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
LOL, she gets that look when you have her do something she doesn't want to do - sucks in the lower lip and gets scrunchy. :)

.. I can't imagine what the look on my face would be if I were presented w/ the thermometer question.... :worried:

Top Bottom