Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

Complete bullshit robbery.

WOW look at those pics dam 24 you topped yourself HOT AS HELL.

Be proud of yourself you should know how subjective this all can be don't let it get you down. It is going to happen your beauty and stage presents is beyond compare add to it a stellar physic and it is your destiny to be at the top.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, support and encouragement, it really means alot to me to have your endless support! Miss24k is back and stronger than ever!!!!

I had some thinking to do, as to what I'm going to do next, the worst part of the show wasn't that I didn't place or anything that the judges said it was the way the athletes were treated. QT the rumors you heard about how the show was ran is right on. My boyfriend whom has been through all putting up with my mood changes as I dieted works from 11pm to 7am so the day of the show he couldn't come to the pre-judging cause he had to sleep cause he had to work that night, anyway he came to the night show and paid $30 for a ticket, and didn't get to see me at all.

The opening of the show went on for 20 minutes which was little kids dancing then all the athletes were told to get on stage, everyone, all categories, so that was like 120 athletes, well because I was in the back I was 1 of the last people on the stage, so I was in the back and couldn't be seen, then they called out the top 10 fitness models and told the rest of the girls ok you can go home now.

Anyway whatever what's done is done, I have been debating whether I should compete with this organization anymore, not whether or not I will compete. I have decided that I will be doing their Toronto show, and they just added fuel to my fire, and I'm more determined now that ever before, I have 6 weeks and I plan on bringing to the stage a sick phyisque, I don't really care anymore if they love me or hate me, but they will remember me, I guarantee it! And I really feel sorry for the girls that will share the stage with me.

On another note I was in the gym on Monday and back on the diet today, I enjoyed a few cheats over the last few days, and I think my new favorite is Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie topped with Natty peanut butter, thanks for the idea hun :bigkiss: (you know who you are)

I was going to kick that perfect behind if you didn't do the Toronto show. :D I have my personal opnions about the FAME orginzation as a whole but if fitness modeling comps is what you want to do it is really your best option although the CFBB does have some fitness modeling comps just not to the same degree of exposure. I am glad your back girl. :rose:

superqt4u2nv said:
I was going to kick that perfect behind if you didn't do the Toronto show. :D I have my personal opnions about the FAME orginzation as a whole but if fitness modeling comps is what you want to do it is really your best option although the CFBB does have some fitness modeling comps just not to the same degree of exposure. I am glad your back girl. :rose:

Hehe well I wouldn't want to have my perfect behind all bruised up, I'll be there for sure. ;)

Wow 24! I don't know what kind of competition the other ladies brought, but you look absolutely beautiful.
I also have to say that your attitude is very admirable....with that you will definitley be successful.

MMM Ben and Jerry's :p

If anyone knows different please correct me if I'm wrong - FAME is a great springboard for people interested in modeling - they advertise the competitions and give an opportunity to show a tight physique in more than just a bodybuilding (e.g. NPC) context or a bikini contest to a wide audience. However as a goal to win & go pro - I'm not sure that they really give much w/ that pro card. Not much, if any money or anything else? God knows even the NPC doesn't do much for figure, and some for IFBB pros, but its such a small community & opportunity, I think the bigger point is to use these events to network, get in front of people and really start to market YOURSELF, not strut on stage & hope you have exactly what the judges are looking for so you can win "that show" -- because what "that show" is looking for may not really be what you want and it may not even be relevant to maybe what the fashion / model industry is looking for if you are looking to make it a career route. Just like lots of the IFBB pros I know who aren't the Monica Brandts of the world - the pro card is a credential to put on your resume but otherwise, its just something along the way. Probably the people you met getting there are more important to your career path than the competition itself.

Top Bottom