Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

*Bunny* said:
***UPDATE ON MISS24K***

Well ladies & gents that simply adore our lovely EF Golden darlin’ .. I just spoke to my Twinny and thought (with permission) I’d fill you in what’s going on , or rather what happened…

We all see the glam, the way she worked it, the confidence ... but unfortunately, she “had too much.”

Not only was everyone SHOCKED she didn't make the top 10, a fitness PRO even said to her amazement, “You’ve got to be kidding me? I couldn't take my eyes off of you!”

Look at THAT for one gosh darn AWESOME compliment.. (did we expect any less??? NEGATORY!)

The deal was, the MC made an announcement regarding doing “too much” with the stage presence… the MC actually had said that you can't over do it on stage don't give us 100% give us 500% … That’s RIGHT .. work it.. so get this …

she was docked was being too sexy and distracting … what do you expect, being on stage with a bunch of dead females and as if she WOULD NOT take all of the attention … lemme clarify they asked for 500% she apparently gave them too much ...

Her trainer, lovingly & honestly made sure she knew how fantastic she was out there… NOBODY could take their eyes off her … many of her friends reiterated that when she stepped on stage, everyone around them said, “WOW, she is beautiful…” and comments like that.

She knows you all must be wondering what is going on so I am passing along the tidbits of our conversation.

As you can imagine, I am sure she is taking a well deserved break, too oft SHORT lived, back on diet & Training & schedule shortly .. no worries…

:rose: :)

Leave it up to her to friggin redefine "SEXY" ...

excuse my language (I save the swear words for when they're needed most), but that's just fucking WRONG.

I logged on today just to ffind out how it went and I'm all indignant now. :D lol.

Huh?? :confused:

She did SUPERBLY AWESOME and got docked?? *shakes head* Don't get it....

Miss24k - You already ARE a superstar - keep at it - keep training, keep smiling and keep showing of that ball of light you've got inside you.

1 - this is typical behavior is many sports - I can tell you from experience it's been done for years in figure skating

2 - consider who may be in the audience - you want to be seen up there being who you are

3 - the second you step on that stage you've already won - look at yourself - look at the reaction you create in people

The right person will see you - the right person may have already seen you.

Don't let anyone forget who you are up there and most importantly don't YOU forget how special you are.

:rose:

ROFL at that judging.

These are the perils of being involved in a judgement sport. It's ridiculous and sad and pathetic and unfair. It plain old sucks, 24k. But goddamn, you looked pretty damn amazing. I'll leave all the "OMG I want to pour syrup all over your legs and have dessert" talk out, cause that's not what this is about (but damn girl! you look great). From the pics posted here, you look fantastic, head to toe. And that face you're giving in the one pic - PRICELESS! Hell, it's a compliment that you "worked it too well"! 9 times out of 10 that attitude and execution will win you that trophy that you deserve.

Keep on pushing, hun. You are bound for greatness.

Nothing worth having ever comes easy.

velvett said:
Miss24k - You already ARE a superstar - keep at it - keep training, keep smiling and keep showing of that ball of light you've got inside you.

1 - this is typical behavior is many sports - I can tell you from experience it's been done for years in figure skating

2 - consider who may be in the audience - you want to be seen up there being who you are

3 - the second you step on that stage you've already won - look at yourself - look at the reaction you create in people

The right person will see you - the right person may have already seen you.

Don't let anyone forget who you are up there and most importantly don't YOU forget how special you are.

Pretty much spot on -- if your goal is to be a FAME pro - then you have to figure out what it is that they want and tailor yourself exactly for that. If your goal is to use FAME as one potential springboard to bigger & better things, then keep your focus on that.

FAME seems particularly squirrely about the "sexy" thing because they are positioning themselves somwhere between something like amateur figure athlete (e.g. NPC) and model, but not a T&A show or a bikini fest. Its a very narrow gap to hit and I'm not completely sure what the value of that little niche is outside of FAME. I think your point is to get noticed. And it seems you've accomplished that rather nicely!

I have no desire to compete, however, if I were starting out with a goal of competing and learned that Miss24K, looking the way she looks, got docked for stupid sh** - I would seriously reconsider competing.

They should have dinged all the others for not having enough presence. Her little red-light posing suit obviously stopped all traffic while on stage. (I knew she'd stop traffic somewhere)

I hope that doesn't come across wrong, she's very much an inspiration and will remain so, regardless of what the judge says.

Much wuv for Miss24K :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Truly unbelievable and an astounding amount of ignorance. Pathetic.

Miss24K, you are strong. That much is obvious. Roll with it and keep moving...you'll be even stronger on the other side.

I am stunned on so many levels right now after reading this.

You - utterly amazing, beautiful :rose:

FAME judges - :xeye:

Please don't be :wilted:

:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Seriously ... You are BEAUTIFUL ...

I am NOT kidding... or am I trying to make you feel better ... WOW ...

m24k.jpg

m24ksidebeautiful.jpg

m24krear.jpg

m24kDDG.jpg

m24kWOW.jpg

m24kOMFG.jpg

m24kpurple.jpg

m24kwhite.jpg

m24kwhiteopen.jpg

m24kwhiteopenback.jpg
Are you kidding me?!!!??! You look like Barbie!!!!!! HAWTTTTTTTTTTTT
WOW, I can't believe... o.k. shock right now..... Stunning girl!!!!

Top Bottom