x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: For those that do not know, this little woman has busted her FYNE ass this year, always shooting to be none other than the best she can be. Her presence ( & :velvett: ) has definitely been missed as of late … so I’d like to make sure we show her some love …because she deserves it … Please take the time out to send this lovely lady some positive vibes … :D :rose: :rose:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

You look beautiful. You have awesome stage presence!!

You look amazing, my first show is in November and I hope I could look as good as you!

Mad Scientist

"Sass" is the perfect word for you! I *love* the back shot of you with you looking over your shoulder w your mouth open ..... so awesome!

You radiated beauty, confidence and poise on that stage - you can see it even in pictures.

Yes we UNDERSTAND!! (((HUGS)))

If it is any consolation, you look awesome!!

Look forward to hearing from you whenever you are ready...

You are absolutely breathtaking! Nice work, beautiful and elegant

those pics are awesome and I can`t get over that smile......you know you got it all together. You look abso-fuckin-lutley amazing...

great pics...you were rockin girl! hope your feeling ok....

Da Pope

***UPDATE ON MISS24K***

Well ladies & gents that simply adore our lovely EF Golden darlin’ .. I just spoke to my Twinny and thought (with permission) I’d fill you in what’s going on , or rather what happened…

We all see the glam, the way she worked it, the confidence ... but unfortunately, she “had too much.”

Not only was everyone SHOCKED she didn't make the top 10, a fitness PRO even said to her amazement, “You’ve got to be kidding me? I couldn't take my eyes off of you!”

Look at THAT for one gosh darn AWESOME compliment.. (did we expect any less??? NEGATORY!)

The deal was, the MC made an announcement regarding doing “too much” with the stage presence… the MC actually had said that you can't over do it on stage don't give us 100% give us 500% … That’s RIGHT .. work it.. so get this …

she was docked was being too sexy and distracting … what do you expect, being on stage with a bunch of dead females and as if she WOULD NOT take all of the attention … lemme clarify they asked for 500% she apparently gave them too much ...

Her trainer, lovingly & honestly made sure she knew how fantastic she was out there… NOBODY could take their eyes off her … many of her friends reiterated that when she stepped on stage, everyone around them said, “WOW, she is beautiful…” and comments like that.

She knows you all must be wondering what is going on so I am passing along the tidbits of our conversation.

As you can imagine, I am sure she is taking a well deserved break, too oft SHORT lived, back on diet & Training & schedule shortly .. no worries…

Leave it up to her to friggin redefine "SEXY" ...

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    ***UPDATE ON MISS24K***

Well ladies & gents that simply adore our lovely EF Golden darlin’ .. I just spoke to my Twinny and thought (with permission) I’d fill you in what’s going on , or rather what happened…

We all see the glam, the way she worked it, the confidence ... but unfortunately, she “had too much.”

Not only was everyone SHOCKED she didn't make the top 10, a fitness PRO even said to her amazement, “You’ve got to be kidding me? I couldn't take my eyes off of you!”

Look at THAT for one gosh darn AWESOME compliment.. (did we expect any less??? NEGATORY!)

The deal was, the MC made an announcement regarding doing “too much” with the stage presence… the MC actually had said that you can't over do it on stage don't give us 100% give us 500% … That’s RIGHT .. work it.. so get this …

she was docked was being too sexy and distracting … what do you expect, being on stage with a bunch of dead females and as if she WOULD NOT take all of the attention … lemme clarify they asked for 500% she apparently gave them too much ...

Her trainer, lovingly & honestly made sure she knew how fantastic she was out there… NOBODY could take their eyes off her … many of her friends reiterated that when she stepped on stage, everyone around them said, “WOW, she is beautiful…” and comments like that.

She knows you all must be wondering what is going on so I am passing along the tidbits of our conversation.

As you can imagine, I am sure she is taking a well deserved break, too oft SHORT lived, back on diet & Training & schedule shortly .. no worries…

Leave it up to her to friggin redefine "SEXY" ...
    excuse my language (I save the swear words for when they're needed most), but that's just fucking WRONG.

I logged on today just to ffind out how it went and I'm all indignant now. lol.

jenscats5

Huh??

She did SUPERBLY AWESOME and got docked?? *shakes head* Don't get it....