Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you all know I'm alive, and very disappointed right now, and am in no mood to get into details right now, I will at a later time but right now I'm not in a happy place, I sent some pics to Bunny, so hopefully she'll be a doll and post them up for me.

I'll go through the details later, I promise, I just need to get my head straight I hope you all understand.

Miss24k said:
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you all know I'm alive, and very disappointed right now, and am in no mood to get into details right now, I will at a later time but right now I'm not in a happy place, I sent some pics to Bunny, so hopefully she'll be a doll and post them up for me.

I'll go through the details later, I promise, I just need to get my head straight I hope you all understand.

Of course we understand!! Tell us about it when you're ready.....

{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Miss24k said:
Hi ladies,

Absolutely ... OMFG .. ladies.. I got the chills she looks so good ... gimme 5 ...

Seriously ... You are BEAUTIFUL ...

I am NOT kidding... or am I trying to make you feel better ... WOW ...

m24k.jpg

m24ksidebeautiful.jpg

m24krear.jpg

m24kDDG.jpg

m24kWOW.jpg

m24kOMFG.jpg

m24kpurple.jpg

m24kwhite.jpg

m24kwhiteopen.jpg

m24kwhiteopenback.jpg

Miss24k said:
Hi ladies,

I love you Twinny, but seriously, if that pretty little head of yours is in a jar of ANPB with chocolate chips I am flying to *where you are* to personally to open a can of WHOOP @$$ ... ok well you could take me, but still ... You don't eat that without ME and my spatula spoon too!!!

:heart:

I dunno what the story is......but if you didn't place well.....then the judges are BLIND....LOVE that red suit on you too!!! :google: :google:

Mah-velous dahling!! Simply Mah-velous!!

Um... I saw several pictures of quads & stage presence& dare I say, "sass".... was anything else important??

Beautiful!

Top Bottom