Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please come & Show our *Miss24K* some love ...

Miss24k said:
Oh boy so today is the day, I just set my hair, and I'll be going to get my make up shortly. I can't believe it is finally here, I was alittle nervous yesterday when I was at the athletes meeting cause all the girls were lean as hell, I felt they were leaner and me.

I went to call to my trainer and the first thing out of my mouth, was Gawd damn these girls are lean, he laughed then pulled me aside for a well needed prep talk, he was so reassuring and so supportive and thats when I realized I'm glad I need choose him to get me to this point. Anyway he said basicly that hey yes those girls may be leaner, but you have something that many to not and that's stage presence, girl work the hell out of it, let everyone see you. He gave me a huge hug and that made me feel great, just what I needed.

Then later on my friend came over to help me put the last layer of protan since Slat was nowhere to be found, lol what kind of protan boy is he!!!!

Anyway I modeled my outfits for her and she was in awe with how I looked in them and the colours I went with, she was like girl you have come so far and I know that you have worked your ass off this year more than anyone I know, and it shows, you may not see it but you look amazing, she was in love with my back, which made my day it was a weak point last year, and she was like I feel sorry for the girl that stands next to you with those legs of yours.

I know I'm rambling I just wanted to let you into my mind the day of my show, I know I haven't been as detailed in my log this time around, but I really want to share this experience with all of you lovely ladies and fellas, I thank you and love you all for your endless support. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go transform into the baddest b*tch, it's time for me to make them redefine the words sexy and drop dead gorgeous.

Time to take their breathe away, I'll have lots of pics later :bigkiss:
AND THERE she is ...

:rose:

Whooooooooooooo!!! Today is THE day!! Kick some booty girl!!

smiley_acbd.gif

Top Bottom