Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning out the cycle

Mcamila

do you recommend I plan out my next cycle and write down and track when I am using my products?
I am gonna be using tbol turinabol and anavar oxandrolone. My plan is 5mg of each and I am gonna do one in the morning and one at night

the thing I am doing though which is weird is I will be taking sundays off due to religious reasons. Would this mean on monday I have to take twice as much?

do you recommend I plan out my next cycle and write down and track when I am using my products?
I am gonna be using tbol turinabol and anavar oxandrolone. My plan is 5mg of each and I am gonna do one in the morning and one at night

the thing I am doing though which is weird is I will be taking sundays off due to religious reasons. Would this mean on monday I have to take twice as much?

you shouldn't stack orals as a female
only pick 1 tbol or anavar and I would ALWAYS pick anavar
low dose anavar 2.5mgs start off and see within 8 weeks if you have sides, add n2guard 7 caps daily

Listen to the guys they have you covered, the vets have the answers on here.

you can take sundays off it won't kill you

or you can plan your cycles around religious holidays. big ramy practices rammadhan for 1 month

Top Bottom