Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pill on cycle

myhoneydebbie

[FONT=&quot]About to begin my first cycle and wanted to know if anyone has experienced side effects or draw backs while cycling and taking birth control (i.e become pregnant)? I realize the pill is not 100%, but just wonder if you might have any other information which would sway my practices while cycling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any feedback is most appreciated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]About to begin my first cycle and wanted to know if anyone has experienced side effects or draw backs while cycling and taking birth control (i.e become pregnant)? I realize the pill is not 100%, but just wonder if you might have any other information which would sway my practices while cycling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any feedback is most appreciated.[/FONT]
Get off your birth control way before you start your cycle.
Birth control and AAS are two different kinds of steroids.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Steroids shouldn't interfere with your birth control, however the reverse may not always be true

They both affect your menstrual cycle in different ways. Will steroids make your birth control less effective? Highly doubtful, but keep in mind that steroids however will affect your periods among other side effects that you can encounter.

About to begin my first cycle and wanted to know if anyone has experienced side effects or draw backs while cycling and taking birth control (i.e become pregnant)? I realize the pill is not 100%, but just wonder if you might have any other information which would sway my practices while cycling.

Any feedback is most appreciated.

Steroids wont, in my opinion, make it more likely you'll get pregnant.

Be careful as working out is going to make you hornier so the kate night early morning activities will be increasing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom