Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The pill! started retaining water, what do i do?

Re: Shes HOT, but she thinks shes UGLY!

4BADASS said:
...or maybe all girls are like this?
Many are. Much of the world order and economy depends on women having low self-esteem, so they'll spend money trying to "improve" themselves. Keeping women focused on their appearance and insecurities takes their mind off larger issues, such as social injustice, the environment, competing for better jobs, etc.

That aside, your friend's current diet and exercise regime is laying the foundation for a life-long battle with fat gain. The excessive cardio and poor diet will cause her body to lose muscle mass, which will lower her body's calorie requirements even further, until eventually she's trying to live on air.

Sure, she could remain skinny, but her body will get soft looking because it's just bones and fat. Her method may have worked for years, but her luck could be running out due to age. I had to face the same realization in my mid 30's, but boy am I GLAD I did! Hard heavy weight training and changing my diet gave me a body better than anything I'd ever hoped for. It helped me beat a 20 year battle with eating disorders and gave me confidence in ALL areas of my life.

Muscle IS the anti-aging-have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too secret! If she's afraid of gaining weight, remind her how muscle does weight more than fat, BUT it takes up less space AND lets you eat more, PLUS it looks great!

Top Bottom