Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pilates and cardio..

_Judith_

Hey, I do pilates tuesday and thursday at 5:30 and I am wondering if I should do cardio after my pilates? Does it matter if I do pilates at one time and then go back to the gym and do cardio? I want to do both in the same day, I Just don't know when to do both??? Kind of confusing but hopefully someone will know what I mean... :) . Thanks.

_Judith_ said:
Hey, I do pilates tuesday and thursday at 5:30 and I am wondering if I should do cardio after my pilates? Does it matter if I do pilates at one time and then go back to the gym and do cardio? I want to do both in the same day, I Just don't know when to do both??? Kind of confusing but hopefully someone will know what I mean... :) . Thanks.
It is perfectly fine to do cardio after pilates. When are you lifting weights?

I dunno.....

Most get an extreme state of relaxation AFTER pliates

I'm in a funk - right now I'm running or rollerblading in the morining and pilates at night in hope I can sleep, seems to be working.

If you have to do it back to back I would do cardio then pilates.

The Shadow said:
I dunno.....

Most get an extreme state of relaxation AFTER pliates

I do Pilates right after getting out of bed in the am & I find it invigorating....Really wakes me up & gets me going....
(not as much as CB tho)

jenscats5 said:
I do Pilates right after getting out of bed in the am & I find it invigorating....Really wakes me up & gets me going....
(not as much as CB tho)

There yah go - I guess it's a person to person thang to discover.

velvett said:
There yah go - I guess it's a person to person thang to discover.

Yep, definitely.....

I really like the stretch from it too....and I'm getting better at it! But I'll only do Pilates when no one else is home...I feel silly...

Daisy_Girl said:
Can you do cardio in the AM and Pilates in the PM?

OK, This is my workout schedule PLEASE tell me what you think....

Mon.
light cardio (30 min) @ 5, and lift @ 8
Tues.
usually, pilates @ 4:30 and cardio right after (45 min) (I can switch that)
Wed.
lift @ 7
Thurs.
Pilates @ 5:30, and cardio after (usually 45 min.)
Fri. light cardio, (30 min)
Sat.
lift @ 5
Sun.
cardio (45 min) This is pretty much my schedule. With my work, I sometimes have to switch the cardio around, but this is about what I do. How does it sound to you guys??? I really enjoy pilates. It makes me feel really good and I think that I might like the idea of cardio first and then pilates. Thanks everyone!!!!! Do you think cardio would be better in the morning on Tues. and Thurs??

Top Bottom