Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pilates....anyone?

rx123

my girlfriend is thinking about doing pilates

it seems everyone in hollywood are doing them from brooke burkde to jennifer aniston.........

is it just a fad or does in really work as they say

ofcourse it's very expensive....can it be done at home effectively

anyone with experience?

She can do the mat work at home with a tape. It's a great ab and torso workout. The more advanced stuff, on the appartatus called "The Reformer"--well, you need to shell out for either the classes or the machine itself.

The mat work is very good, but most people I know who are really into Pilates (here in SoCal) pay a lot of money for the reformer work classes--and even if you buy one, you really need someone to reach you all the ins and outs of the apparatus.

Its fine to do..but it is not something you do instead of weight training and cardio...I have a lot of clients who only want to do pilates and that is their exercise program..YOU NEED more so dont rely on it to get results...as you would with a good strength training program.

i started 3 weeks ago and i love it! I pay $60 per session and have only 1 other person in my class...i reckon i can already see physical results! My bum looks perkier! hehe

Twice a week - I guess its just like having a personal trainer..roughly same price as well. I think I can claim it off my health fund though.
I think its worth it!

Top Bottom