Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pictures from my 'test' shoot. My ass is fat. lololol

musclemom said:
The girl could walk onto a stage, RIGHT NOW, and she's calling herself fat.

Shut it ... you're making those of us who really ARE fat suicidal ;)

Not my whole body, momma-hotness, just my ass. I have to be on a big poster calendar in october, so all those areas I wouldn't normally call a 'problem' turn into one. Plus - I want to do a bb show next year, (you talked me into it :D) so it will have to come off, anyway.

the-short-one said:
What else is new, huh? :D Herer are some pics - I'm in a hurry today. There was a big spill at the oil reclamation plant, so we're loading up our hoe and gannon to go clean up for the owner. MMMMMmmmmm. Dirty motor oil is so much fun!!!! :rolleyes:

OK - What I've learned is that I need to drop about 10-12 pounds. :D duh. I already knew that, but pictures do help to motivate. My ass is fat. Dammit.

This original thread is in the women's forum - I'll make a copy and post the other in the 'pictures of' forum. Any critique of what else I need to work on (besides legs and ass) are welcome. My back needs work, too - I think.

I threw in a nekked one for ya'll. :D NO makeup or nothin'. Be gentle. (it's hosted on photobucket - so they might delete it if they find it...)
I'll be back tonight to read through the posts.

:heart:

me9.jpg

me5.jpg

me8.jpg

me10.jpg

me4.jpg

me3.jpg

me7.jpg

me2.jpg

me6.jpg

they uploaded kinda small....I've got the original sizes for you if you want to see them. BIG.

WOW...that ass ain't fat, it's PHAT I think the body part you should work on isn't on your body....it's on mine :p

the-short-one said:
Yay!! More pics! Do we get to see them?
I think you will be able to see them...:bawling:
I will send my personal e mail so you can PM me and I can see the fat you are talking about, or just slap you!!! You do not look fat.. You look muscular!
:heart: You look damn firm! fat is loose, and has no sahpe...
Sorry Short One...wrong turn!(I hope it ames sense) Transalting every thought joking thoughts is harrrrrrrrrd! ;)

florencia said:
I think you will be able to see them...:bawling:
I will send my personal e mail so you can PM me and I can see the fat you are talking about, or just slap you!!! You do not look fat.. You look muscular!
:heart: You look damn firm! fat is loose, and has no sahpe...
Sorry Short One...wrong turn!(I hope it ames sense) Transalting every thought joking thoughts is harrrrrrrrrd! ;)

I KNOW I sound like a wanker - I'm not complaining about my entire body - I just know that if I want to look HARD and muscular ALL OVER, the ass needs some work. It's not gross-fat. just soft-fat. I need non-fat. :D

I'm really critical of myself (as wel all are). I just want my butt to look rock-hard.

that is all. ;)

Any advice on helping me attain this before October 15 is welcome. The final shoot might be put off until the end of October, so we could possibly add 2 weeks to that...

the-short-one said:
I KNOW I sound like a wanker - I'm not complaining about my entire body - I just know that if I want to look HARD and muscular ALL OVER, the ass needs some work. It's not gross-fat. just soft-fat. I need non-fat. :D

I'm really critical of myself (as wel all are). I just want my butt to look rock-hard.

that is all. ;)

Any advice on helping me attain this before October 15 is welcome. The final shoot might be put off until the end of October, so we could possibly add 2 weeks to that...

I too am that way! I will be 40 on Ocober 3...I expect more of myself tht even a fitness model! LOL...:insane:

And I know what you mean! If you find the secret to the hard ass, rock hard...let me know! I had it when I was 18 and have been looking for it ever since...LOL 22 years ago!!! LOL

Top Bottom