Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from 24k's photoshoot

Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you. :)
Girl you are so made for the camera. I love how you work it just absolutly stunning.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thanks Sassy, I actually like the 1 in the bikini lol.

:bigkiss: Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.

Thanks so much QT, I think I love you :heart: :)

Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you. :)
Awwww love the stems...

I am a sucker for Black & whites.. but you make red look good :)

:rose:

Looks like you had fun! Any idea what he plans to do with the pics?? Did you get a copy of all of them for your portfolio?

:)

Any onlookers? :D

Miss24k said:
200tjkz.jpg

I love this photo.
I can totally see an advert made from this sort of shot.

Camera loves you - so don't be shy love it back.

:heart:

:google::google::google::google::google::google:

humina humina.........out stopping traffic again huh?

I like them all but my fav is the back shot w/you in workout gear. Not sure why but I like that one and I agree with Velvett, that could/should be used in an advertisement.

I agree 120% with what Velvett said on that pic.....I'd buy whatever the product is!! Times 12!!!

LOVE the 2nd round of pics also!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Buns, yes I received a copy of all the images, he made copies in colour and in black and white of each pic. I posted a few in the black and white that I liked but I have them in colour also.

It was an exchange, he'll use the pics for his portfolio, he's been looking to expand his work with different looks, I guess I'm different, haha. And I can do whatever I like with my copies, I'll put some of them on my website, and may send some out.

OMG it was funny when we were shooting outside, this guy decided to sit on the bench right behind the photographer and watch.

:lmao: You know me Q-tip. lol

Thank you Vel :heart: Maybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day. :)

Thanks Jens, you're so cute.

I love the one of you in the bikini leaning up against the wall .... very sexy with the small sweater!

I really think you should send some out - esp the one in your avi, the barbell one, and leaning against the wall in bikini! :)

Top Bottom