Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics!!

Robboe you damn fool, what the hell you doing over here? lol.

hbg, SICK traps as always, I don't know why you aren't thrilled with them. They may dominate the back somewhat, but they're not excessive considering where they'd have to be if you stepped out on stage. Just keep hitting those lats and spinal erectors, and you'll even out.

You need to practice the whole "lat spread" a bit, but from what I see they're widening a bit. What can I say, you're still going in the right direction.... Just start GAINING SOME DAMN WEIGHT. lol.

She's not letting herself gain:( She is too concerned with water retention:p I keep telling her she needs it... but she just wants to be lean and hard ALL the time;)

you guys are right,,,,,,,,i want to get bigger but i can not mentally lallow myself to "bulk" so there for i will never reach my goals until i deal with the fact that i HAVE gain weight,,,,,,,I dont mind gaining weight as long as it is muscle,,but i know i cant gain muscle with out food,,,,,,,so i am basically screwed for now.

Top Bottom