Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics!!

HBG...

Definitely some nice pics there. You can really tell that you are progressing nicely. You have a nice shape, also...and the striations in your delts...DAMN girl...very nice. Okay...all of it is nice! :)

thin sweetie,,,,,,would you ever believe that i used to weigh 84lbs?

i have done the no food thing for 5yrs,,,,, without the food i could never look the way i do now,,,,,,,,and i like how i look now 10000000 times better

Last edited:
hardbdygrl said:
thin sweetie,,,,,,would you ever believe that i used to wiegh 84lbs?

i have done the no food thing for 5yrs,,,,,and i like how i look now 10000000 times better

Mind if I ask how you could have weighed 84 lbs??? Did you have an eating disorder or something? You look great now...so congrats on the progress.

cool

(this was in response to her "liking how she looks now 10000 times more..." but now it is outta context...)

Last edited:
hardbdygrl said:
uuum yeah Nightfly i guess u could say that,,,,,but that is all in my past now :D

Hope I didnt' touch a soft spot..just wasn't really sure about it. Glad that it's all in your past! Sorry to bring it up... :(

Top Bottom