Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

photo shoots and PED’s

Rachele

Female here and I am getting into the modeling scene and plan on building a career out of it. Everyone I have worked with has talked about different PED’s. T3 cytomel, clenbuterol, sarms and steroids. I don’t want to turn into man-like features, which are going to be sfae for me to use? 5’9’’ 118 pounds.

If you dont want manlike features stay away from steroids, try maximum anavar at 2.5mgs per day with cardarine 10mgs and cardazol preworkout 3 caps

Female here and I am getting into the modeling scene and plan on building a career out of it. Everyone I have worked with has talked about different PED’s. T3 cytomel, clenbuterol, sarms and steroids. I don’t want to turn into man-like features, which are going to be sfae for me to use? 5’9’’ 118 pounds.

sister if you want to look good you should shoot me PM with your pics, i will tell you honest opinion

Depending on what your current goals are, SARMs are a great place to start. I do not recommend T3 or clen ever. Steroids I do not like for females unless they are competing. And in that case, only anavar or primo.

Low dose REAL anavar and sarms is the only way for a female to go. If you start messing with steroids you’ll get sides you won’t want to have to deal with. Check out sarms.forsale they have premade stacks and you can choose accordingly

Last edited:
don’t mess with thyroids.

use n2sin from n2bm and GW from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom