Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pheraplex for women

D'Jay

My boy friend did a cycle a pheraplex after we both struggled with products over the counter for weight gain, he got very good results in short time, this question might be stupid but a women can do a cycle of pheraplex to gain some size ?

I would not recommend a woman to use pheraplex. It is a prohormone that is typically used in a bulking cycle. I would not recommend it for a woman at all. It will have the same side effects as using steroids.

A much better cycle for a woman would be the following:

Ostarine 12.5-25mg per day
S4 25-50mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day

SARMs do not aromatize not are they liver toxic. Pheraplex is both of those on top of having androgenic properties. SARMs are purely anabolic and have no androgenic properties.

Pheraplex is an interesting compound. Though Phera-Plex cannot convert to estrogen itself, it does have some type of indirect estrogenic activity causing users to experience estrogenic side effects such as water retention and gyno if they use the pro-hormone without an AI. It is also very liver toxic so you want to run a good liver aid supplement with your cycle.

Pheraplex would be very similar to dbol or tbol. It would NOT be a good idea for a female however. Pheraplex is fairly androgenic and can cause permanent emasculating side effects like facial hair growth, clit enlargement etc. in females.

SARMS (like s4, cardarine and ostarine) are the best option for a female.

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

Prohormones are trash, does not matter whether you are male or female.

I will stand by this opinion as long as there are AAS and Sarms on the markets.

Top Bottom