Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phenyl or anavar

El Supremo

im doing some research for my training partner who is looking to do her first cycle. from what i can make out it appears that nandrolone phenyl prop or anavar are the favoured choice. what would be the suggested cycles , ie length/dose and of the 2 above which would be best for a first timer? i was thinking the anavar @10mg /day for 6-8 weeks but would appreciate some help from the more experienced on here. Also i assume women have to do PCT like us men? is it the same? my partner is 34, a fitness trainer 62kg in good shape and has been traing for years so knows her way around the gym. Although i have done about 10 cycles myself over the years, my knowledge of steroids and women is almost non existant. (Im male btw)
thanks for any help
El

lbm, ive tried to convince her that in order to add some muscle she may put on a little fat whilst doing so but shes very body conscious

that is very true.

I would recommend a simple low dose anavar of the two mentoned...its fast acting and when creatine (CEE or other) is added - lbm will be off the chart.

I would do the CEE version to keep bloat down.

Start at 5 mg for various reasons.....

the MAIN one being that there is a fair amount of bunkl var out there...start slow....and go up if needed.

No pct

El Supremo said:
i Also i assume women have to do PCT like us men? is it the same?

WOmen don't need to jumpstart the testes and test production .... so no PCT. :)

I second Shadow - start at 5mg. No need to do more if less will make good gains. Women typically cycle Var at 8-12w.

I know you said she is a seasoned gym-goer - but how is the diet? Is her training on spot (not an overload of cardio, she is doing heavy weights, etc)?

both her and myself have started using cee in the last 2 weeks with amazing results!! i know this is going off at a tangent but what dosage of cee would you use? currently im doing 4 grams, her 3 grams about half hour pre workout.
as for the var i was going to use BDthanks for the input

Daisy_Girl said:
WOmen don't need to jumpstart the testes and test production .... so no PCT. :)

I second Shadow - start at 5mg. No need to do more if less will make good gains. Women typically cycle Var at 8-12w.

I know you said she is a seasoned gym-goer - but how is the diet? Is her training on spot (not an overload of cardio, she is doing heavy weights, etc)?

good point about the testes!!
her diet is good as far as i can tell and she trains with me so i know that is good, trying to get her to cut out the cardio but shes a stubborn cow!!
thanks for the replies, we both appreciate them.

El Supremo said:
both her and myself have started using cee in the last 2 weeks with amazing results!! i know this is going off at a tangent but what dosage of cee would you use? currently im doing 4 grams, her 3 grams about half hour pre workout.
as for the var i was going to use BDthanks for the input

I get really good results on 2 caps pre-workout and thn 2 caps post workout.

I would bump dosage for her by 50%

The Shadow said:
I get really good results on 2 caps pre-workout and thn 2 caps post workout.

I would bump dosage for her by 50%

bump?? is that increase or decrease? excuse my ignorance!!

Try at 1 cap pre workout, 1 post & run that for a week or two - see how you feel. When in doubt start low & find the upper bound or optimum dose.

Top Bottom