x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Personal Alarms

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Personal Alarms within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Heya This might sound totally stupid, so please forgive me and my dumb brain :) I want to get a personal alarm and I've just been looking at some on the internet. I've found button press ones and ones where you have to pull a cord to set off the alarm. I figure that the cord one would be better as I'm less likely to set it off by accident, which leads to my main question... If you do set it off by accident, can you turn them off? And how?? I've been looking at lots of websites and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Personal Alarms

Personal Alarms

Heya

This might sound totally stupid, so please forgive me and my dumb brain

I want to get a personal alarm and I've just been looking at some on the internet. I've found button press ones and ones where you have to pull a cord to set off the alarm. I figure that the cord one would be better as I'm less likely to set it off by accident, which leads to my main question...

If you do set it off by accident, can you turn them off? And how?? I've been looking at lots of websites and none of them say which is handy.

C x

Re: Personal Alarms

I have no idea what a cord-based personal alarm looks liek - got an links? Otherwise can't you set an alarm on yoru cell phone or soemthing?

Quote Quote posted by cezza30
    Heya

This might sound totally stupid, so please forgive me and my dumb brain

I want to get a personal alarm and I've just been looking at some on the internet. I've found button press ones and ones where you have to pull a cord to set off the alarm. I figure that the cord one would be better as I'm less likely to set it off by accident, which leads to my main question...

If you do set it off by accident, can you turn them off? And how?? I've been looking at lots of websites and none of them say which is handy.

C x
    I have the pin one, when you pull the pin it goes off and it is LOUD, when you put the pin back in it turns off. I find that one nice cause you can carrie around your wrist and not worry, or put it in your purse and it won't accidently go off.

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    I have no idea what a cord-based personal alarm looks liek - got an links? Otherwise can't you set an alarm on yoru cell phone or soemthing?
    I mean an alarm that will deafen people if they attack you not to remind me of stuff hehe.

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    I have the pin one, when you pull the pin it goes off and it is LOUD, when you put the pin back in it turns off. I find that one nice cause you can carrie around your wrist and not worry, or put it in your purse and it won't accidently go off.
    Yeah that sounds quite good. I don't like the thought of a button one because I know I'll set it off on a crowded train or something don't really want to be responsible for deafening little children or anything!