Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

perfect diet for 4 weeks but....

Concetta31

Hey there, female here and i have a simple diet question i wanted to pick your brains with. I've been dieting for 4 weeks now and haven't put anything in my mouth that wasn't healthy. the problem is i've also been drinking as well vs. eating a cheat meal. how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?

Hey there, female here and i have a simple diet question i wanted to pick your brains with. I've been dieting for 4 weeks now and haven't put anything in my mouth that wasn't healthy. the problem is i've also been drinking as well vs. eating a cheat meal. how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?

In my experience if you want to be lean, alcohol doesn’t fit. Alcohol stops the body from burning fat along with a laundry list of other bad effects, I choose to avoid it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

It is bro science that alcohol stops you from burning fat. There are many factors that effect fat loss: gender, type, frequency and amount of alcohol consumed, predisposition to losing weight, physical activity level, etc etc. : this shows how silly the statements are.
Let’s go back to basics.... I always eat healthy- even during a bulk . So your statement that you are only eating healthy means very little.
What is your TDEE? How many calories are you consuming?
I have seen people thinking that they really had their diet dialed in and it really was very poor. What are your macros? That plays a part in weight loss also.

Let’s say that your diet is really dialed in.... the alcohol consumption is adding empty calories beyond that. Now you are consuming more calories than you are burning. Of course you will not lose weight.

I do agree with the comments that alcohol consumption will make it harder to reach your goals because of the ingestion Of empty calories.
You can lose weight while drinking alcohol. I have tested and proved that theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just need to stick with your plan and if you find out you are still not gaining you have to cut back somewhere. Whether you reduce your food intake or drink less alcohol.

Top Bottom