x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

perfect diet for 4 weeks but....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about perfect diet for 4 weeks but.... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hey there, female here and i have a simple diet question i wanted to pick your brains with. I've been dieting for 4 weeks now and haven't put anything in my mouth that wasn't healthy. the problem is i've also been drinking as well vs. eating a cheat meal. how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

perfect diet for 4 weeks but....

Hey there, female here and i have a simple diet question i wanted to pick your brains with. I've been dieting for 4 weeks now and haven't put anything in my mouth that wasn't healthy. the problem is i've also been drinking as well vs. eating a cheat meal. how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?

Re: perfect diet for 4 weeks but....

Have you lost weight? Got leaner? There's your answer.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

alcohol will actually prevent your body from burning fat for 2-3 days after ingestion, does not matter even if you are in a deficit or whatever.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by Concetta31 View Post
    Hey there, female here and i have a simple diet question i wanted to pick your brains with. I've been dieting for 4 weeks now and haven't put anything in my mouth that wasn't healthy. the problem is i've also been drinking as well vs. eating a cheat meal. how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?
    In my experience if you want to be lean, alcohol doesnít fit. Alcohol stops the body from burning fat along with a laundry list of other bad effects, I choose to avoid it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Good Broly

It is bro science that alcohol stops you from burning fat. There are many factors that effect fat loss: gender, type, frequency and amount of alcohol consumed, predisposition to losing weight, physical activity level, etc etc. : this shows how silly the statements are.
    Letís go back to basics.... I always eat healthy- even during a bulk . So your statement that you are only eating healthy means very little.
    What is your TDEE? How many calories are you consuming?
    I have seen people thinking that they really had their diet dialed in and it really was very poor. What are your macros? That plays a part in weight loss also.

Letís say that your diet is really dialed in.... the alcohol consumption is adding empty calories beyond that. Now you are consuming more calories than you are burning. Of course you will not lose weight.

I do agree with the comments that alcohol consumption will make it harder to reach your goals because of the ingestion Of empty calories.
    You can lose weight while drinking alcohol. I have tested and proved that theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how bad is this ruining my progress of weight loss?
    first off 4 weeks of dieting is not very long and yes alcohol will hinder your results
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

You just need to stick with your plan and if you find out you are still not gaining you have to cut back somewhere. Whether you reduce your food intake or drink less alcohol.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Judge it based on progress. If you are moving in the right direction. Its perfectly fine
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Hi any side effect...

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk