Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides vs serms for females

Gissleon

My girl did a cycle of legal steroids and progress was slow and results poor, we were looking for something stronger except steroids, what do you think or recommend for a 25 year old female using peptides or serms to lean out, do they have the same effect on woman like they do in men? is this is something my girl can take what would the right cycle for her? thank you.

Those legal steroids are just a few test boosting herbs which is why they do not give any results. For a girl I highly recommend sarms. Make sure to use sarms1 products so you don't get prohormones by mistake.

I wish I had a good peptide source to recommend but I don't. It's a total crap shoot as to what you get now a days. You like you - I had clients get some really weird rashes and side effects when using peptides.

Why not use nutrobal? Nutrobal will arguably be way more effective then GH releasing peptides anyways.

Nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. You use it the exact same way you would use HGH. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4 IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

The recommended dosage is 25mg/day. I recommend splitting up your daily dosage and take 12.5mg before breakfast and 12.5mg 30 minutes before your last meal of the day each day. You get the fat burning and muscle building benefits of nutrobal that way.

My girl did a cycle of legal steroids and progress was slow and results poor, we were looking for something stronger except steroids, what do you think or recommend for a 25 year old female using peptides or serms to lean out, do they have the same effect on woman like they do in men? is this is something my girl can take what would the right cycle for her? thank you.

I think you mean SARMS, not SERMS?

SARMS are completely safe to run for females, so I think that would be a much better alternative to steroids. As long as you are getting the legit stuff, like from sarms1.com, you are good to go.

If you want to go hard - I would recommend checking out triple stack protocol at evolutionary.org

Top Bottom