Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec bouncers

rickishifter

All right, so before the other guys will find me dead, stabbed with shoe heels and whatnot as a punishment for posting in the Women's Area, I'd like to know whether girls can do pec bounces (you know, you contract one or both pecs at once and they "jump" visibly, I mean really visibly, you can do this on music if you have talent).

My girlfriend and I jokingly but visibly bounce our pecs at each other sometimes. As long as a woman is regularly training chest, she can do it.

All right, so before the other guys will find me dead, stabbed with shoe heels and whatnot as a punishment for posting in the Women's Area, I'd like to know whether girls can do pec bounces (you know, you contract one or both pecs at once and they "jump" visibly, I mean really visibly, you can do this on music if you have talent).
Women can do it. Just like men. For both it depends on development, as well as technique and genetics

Top Bottom