Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for women

Women don't need to do the same TPC as men, as we women don't need to re-establish our HPT axis.

However, I advise my patients to do a two/three-week reduction of the dose, like a reverse cycle. In this way the hormonal crash is minimized.

However, it still happens because you had an X amount of androgens circulating in your body and now you have nothing and the natural female production does not even come close to the use of exogenous androgens.

Therefore, all the benefits of using exogenous androgens, such as: incresed sense of well being, increased libido, increased muscle mass, decreased body fat, increased strength... all of this... you're going to lose some or if not all.

Because when you use MALE HORMONES to create a condition that doesn't exist in your FEMALE BODY, you won't be able to maintain your gains without the male hormone.

That's why I always says to my female patients... Are you sure you want to go this way? Because if you go and like the results, you have no way back, you will have to use androgens for the rest of your life to maintain the results.

Besides virilization, that's 100% right. Will the patient have the resources to maintain drug use? Will she commit to taking frequent injections? Will she be able to keep her medical follow up so as not to compromise her health? All this must be analyzed before entering to the world of anabolic androgens.

Most of my patients who just want a beautiful body, I do it only with changes in eating habits and a proper training periodization. Unless the patient is an athlete in strength sports, then I use AAS.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Women do not have testicles so SERMS like clomid and nolvadex will have no effect at raising testosterone levels.

Women will want to use a good natural testosterone booster as a PCT after each steroid/SARM cycle

Top Bottom