Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct for woman

AniRush

I was wondering since man and woman are different when it come to AAS doses, man always take higher dose, if the pct for females changes as well, I had to ask this question before running a cycle of anavar and investigating about pct, men do it mainly to stable test levels, but woman don't have to worry about that, so for a cycle of anavar for 8-10 weeks what women should do as pct or what type of cycle support is advice to take, thank you.

women produce testosterone via ovaries and not leydig cells like men

so pct is going to be different. i think a simple pct for you would be hcgenerate for 4-6 weeks

also make sure that anavar is legit! most anavar out there is fake. if you need a source that sells real anavar you can check this out>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Women produce testosterone just like men do. The only difference is that women primarily produce testosterone in their ovaries where as men primarily produce testosterone in their testicles.

A women needs to run a PCT after a cycle of steroids just like men do. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a PCT after their cycle.

Top Bottom