Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

Hmmmm I got all this noted it makes sense ,Also I remember RW mentioned the zink and AM only dose of var like 5mg for 6 weeks after , So I think Im going to go with that and maybe look for an equivalent to bridge over here as It's just not practical for me to get it shipped over which is a dam shame as I love the look of needto's products I just couldn't afford the shipping .....Anyway thanks fro all the input Cg your a star!!

No problem! I think some BCAA's would do the trick. I used the zinc protocol too and I think that's a great idea!! Good luck! :)

Dmk-- I did the zinc thing too. And added more BCAAs. Whether or not it helped, I'm uncertain. But I was afraid to not do it. In past cycles, I didn't do anything for pct. I would just taper off. Honestly, I don't know that there's any difference IME.

Cali-- too scared to go off pill right now. I'm afraid of the fluctuations in mood, fat, etc. so I think I've decided to wait until the show is over and then come off of everything and just let my body clean out a bit. And I'm also considering an iud to replace the pill. But not til after show time. I can't handle any more major life decisions regarding my girly parts right now. :)

I believe PCT is important for both men and women. People really have no clue what goes on in their bodies. I am a huge advocate of getting a full blood panel screen before going on cycle. That way you have a baseline. Then get one during and another a month or so after. I bet 100% of the people that do it will learn something. Most men don't realize they are still effectively not "recovered" a year later when you look at FSH and LH even though they will tell you they are. How do they know? They don't.
Most women don't realize even the lowest dose of AAS will shut down their natural production of testosterone for a significant amount of time too. You can also add in liver values which get killed (worse then for men for some reason).
I found the blood panel opened my eyes and allowed me to make more informed decisions. I don't often discuss them but here are a few:

- I never go over 250mgs of test in a week. That is 250% of what a natural healthy man produces and also 250% of what a real Dr will prescribe for HRT.
- If I can't grow on 250mgs/wk I have a serious problem with my meal plan and my routine.
- I still grow on 250mgs/wk. I'm 39. I'm 246lbs. I don't ever have to increase the amount to get results. I just have to adjust my food and routine.
- 250mgs/wk have a huge effect on my lipids. It is scary! It screws with a bunch of other numbers too. Enough to make me really think about the risks.
- After a year of being off I still was not 100% recovered from just 250mgs/wk for ten weeks. I used HCG and clomid EXACTLY how a famous guru for IFBB Pro's told me to do it.

The bottom line is until you know what is really happening IN your body you have no idea how to deal with things. Its risk/reward.
Hope that is food for thought and helpful for some. I know I was listing things that men go through but women actually have it harder when it comes to AAS and its effect on the body.

Dmk-- I did the zinc thing too. And added more BCAAs. Whether or not it helped, I'm uncertain. But I was afraid to not do it. In past cycles, I didn't do anything for pct. I would just taper off. Honestly, I don't know that there's any difference IME.

Cali-- too scared to go off pill right now. I'm afraid of the fluctuations in mood, fat, etc. so I think I've decided to wait until the show is over and then come off of everything and just let my body clean out a bit. And I'm also considering an iud to replace the pill. But not til after show time. I can't handle any more major life decisions regarding my girly parts right now. :)

Hey FC...Yeah I think that is the road I'm going to go down then in a couple month after I still have no period I will see my Gp , Either way Im also going to still get advice on how important it is to get it back to normal straight away or if It would be better to wait until I finish this 5x5 because I remember reading that its also building and dieting that can make it irregular.

Slat .... thats a really interesting and helpful post thank you. I believe in what your saying about your standard dose and you not needing to ever go further , I believe the majority of time people just like to push the boundary's and then there body needs more and more to work......

Thanks

Donna:supercool

Y'all are extremely knowledgeable!! Learning a ton just from reading your posts.

Good luck to all y'all in your decisions. I know they are all tough and different. I have to use the pill just to have periods...always have since I was in my teens. So I don't know if I could ever get into what y'all are doing as my body is already screwed up (hormonally-speaking)!! Y'all are all an inspiration!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Top Bottom