Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

What's a period?!? I haven't had one in about 15 years!!! And I love it!! Before u get freaked out, I've been on the pill for about 20 years. It caused the stoppage. And I've never complained. :) my gyno is aware of it and insists I'm fine, that it's actually "normal" for me. This is why I'm hesitant to get off the pill while on cycle and dieting-- coz I don't want to ruin a good thing!!! :)

There are a lot of choices. What are you looking to do? It's not quite as obvious as in men, where you're trying to let the endogenous T come back.

If you just want to get "your cycle" back, it could mean doing some kind of a challenge to induce ovulation. I don't know what they use for this in the UK.

If you're looking to get a regular dose of hormone you could go with the pill. As I said before this seems kind of counterintuitive if one is still competing, but it's definitely a personal decision and depends where you hold your fat.

It's not always straightforward. You can get what looks like "a period" without ovulating. You can ovulate without getting a noticeable period. And there are other reasons to have estrogen on board than fertility/normal menstruation. This has a big effect on bone density, and some cancers.

I guess what I'm saying is, we all have to make our own choices but definitely don't go into it thinking that it's "no big deal".

I've chosen to manipulate my weight. I've chosen to run cycles. For the most part I knew what I was getting into but I definitely never anticipated the stress fractures in my hips and spine in my mid 20s. Can you offset this with more AAS? The absolute truth is it's anyone's guess because it hasn't been studied.

A good place to start would be to get some hormone levels checked. Are you planning another cycle soon?

What's a period?!? I haven't had one in about 15 years!!! And I love it!! Before u get freaked out, I've been on the pill for about 20 years. It caused the stoppage. And I've never complained. :) my gyno is aware of it and insists I'm fine, that it's actually "normal" for me. This is why I'm hesitant to get off the pill while on cycle and dieting-- coz I don't want to ruin a good thing!!! :)

Hey FC ...15 years lol lucky you , see the thing is If you lose your cycle through contraceptive that ok because they are designed to do that without causing bone density etc but loosing them this was could carry serious health risk which I knew before I decided to cycle It's just a choice I made. Now I gota deal with that I don't regret my decisions I just gota find a way round this...:faint:

Hey Cutey thanks for the input. what my intentions are to take something to help me keep my gains after my cycle but also to take something that will put T production back to normal In the hope to get my cycle back , I don't intend on starting a next cycle until I do this so as much as I didn't want to tell my GP Iv'e been dabbling In the forbidden AA'S I think It's the only way so she understand what were dealing with. I'm going to finish my cycle first that's another 4 weeks then take the steps .

donna

Hey FC ...15 years lol lucky you , see the thing is If you lose your cycle through contraceptive that ok because they are designed to do that without causing bone density etc but loosing them this was could carry serious health risk which I knew before I decided to cycle It's just a choice I made. Now I gota deal with that I don't regret my decisions I just gota find a way round this...:faint:

Interesting... I did not know that about bone stuff. I have no suggestions for u on this one coz I'm clueless. But I wonder if you've ever had a bone density scan done. I had one in association with a university study that was being conducted at my local university. Maybe look around ur area for a similar scan. I think it was called a dex scan.

Thank you chic I will mention that next time I visit my gp see If this is causing any damage yet..

Donna...my disclaimer to my comments is that it's only my personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt. :) I don't really buy too much into women's pct, even though that's not the popular opinion. Keeping your gains is a different baby then regulating your hormones. Keeping your gains would be keeping your protein levels good, still lifting as heavy as you can (although strength will drop a bit most likely post cycle) and potentially looking at a product like Bridge from need2buildmuscle or even just some extra BCAA's. Getting your hormones to regulate out and the monthly to come back, again in my opinion, just takes time. I do the protocol RottenWillow suggested with the zinc and I don't really know if it helps or not but that is something that isn't too expensive and I trust her input and knowledge so I've used that. If in 2-3 months, things are not changing, I'd talk to the doctor but it usually takes me about that long to even out. The health risks would be different again. lol

Keep us posted! :)

I guess the one addition I would add is that you are running things like test and I've never dabbled into that type of stuff, which maybe makes pct different? I don't know!! If you decide to pm someone, I'd hit up RottenWillow or SuperQT. Both of them are very knowledgeable for women's use and I trust them both.

I was thinking about this and it's a tough call. From a strictly competition sense (I'm not thinking health stuff here now). When I went off the pill after being on for about 7 years, it was quite an adjustment and took me 2-3 months to even out and regulate. I felt better, overall, but had some mood swings etc. If you decide to off, I'd do it sooner in your prep, than later, just to give your body enough time to adjust. After that long, it's hard to say what it will be like.

Hmmmm I got all this noted it makes sense ,Also I remember RW mentioned the zink and AM only dose of var like 5mg for 6 weeks after , So I think Im going to go with that and maybe look for an equivalent to bridge over here as It's just not practical for me to get it shipped over which is a dam shame as I love the look of needto's products I just couldn't afford the shipping .....Anyway thanks fro all the input Cg your a star!!

Top Bottom