Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passionflower's Log 2 leaness-designed by Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I am following a different persons protocol. A professional and I have dropped all my water weight that I gained last week and a few pounds more. I havent had my stats checked yet though until Wed. But I look a lot leaner now that I lost the water. My protocol is very different.
I dont believe in doing mass amounts of cardio. When you do cardio, you are releasing cortisol. Yes you might lose weight because you are in such a calorie defecit BUT, the rebound is another story. Excess cortisol = excess fat storage. And as soon as you slow down on the cardio or add more calories, you are doomed. You will GET FAT.
So I took a different approach and hired a real professional tht is well known and educated about the hormones which besides genetics, really determine how your body will run. Efficiently or not.

Hehehe.....

Massive amounts of cardio??

Really??

I dont think you burned more than 300 cals in any session.

You had two options:

1 - stick to the diet and do about 30 minutesof cardio(including warm-ups)

or

2 - eat like shit and then be placed in a situation of buring it off via MORE cardio

Pretty simple.

You chose to let the diet creep up in calories on a daily basis.

1900 cals for someone who weighs less than 140 is FAR from a strict diet.

Good luck.

Be sure to post after pics.

The Shadow said:
Hehehe.....

Massive amounts of cardio??

Really??

I dont think you burned more than 300 cals in any session.

You had two options:

1 - stick to the diet and do about 30 minutesof cardio(including warm-ups)

or

2 - eat like shit and then be placed in a situation of buring it off via MORE cardio

Pretty simple.

You chose to let the diet creep up in calories on a daily basis.

1900 cals for someone who weighs less than 140 is FAR from a strict diet.

Good luck.

Be sure to post after pics.

I followed your plan. Where was I not? You never said the calorie amounts and macros until after I had my stats checked and mentioned that I gained water. I had no idea how many to eat. I just followed your plan and if you look back you said everything looked great. Same with cardio...I only did what you told me to. I am not trying to make you look bad but seriously...you plan did not work. Its ok...I am over it..
Maybe part of the problem is you did not know my correct weight to begin with cause it was never 140. Confusing me with a different client maybe?

Right.

YOU said in your thread 134.

You then said you were holding a lot of water a few days in after the cals increased...thats about 140 according to my math.

As far as doing what I told you:

Let's recap:

From page one of this thread:

MEAL 1:
20 GRAMS WHEY PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS SKIM MILK

MEAL 2:
1.5 OUNCES OF CASHEWS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS OR 2 TABLESPOONS OF PBUTTER

MEAL 3:
6 OUNCES OF CHICKEN BREAST OR FISH
A CUP OF BROC. OR GREEN VEG.

MEAL 4:
SAME AS MEAL 2

MEAL 5 - POST WORKOUT(WEIGHTS)
20 GRAMS WHEY PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS SKIM MILK ALONG WITH A SMALL SWEET POTATO OR 3 OUNCES OF YAM

MEAL 6 - SAME AS MEALS 2 AND 4(Which was changed to repeat the shake)

SUPPLEMENTS:

ANAVAR - 5 MG PER DAY

ECA OR A SIMILAR FAT BURNER - WORK YOUR WAY TO 3X PER DAY

Glucorell
PureCee

^^ THOSE TWO ARE AVAILABLE FORM ANABOLIC FITNESS.

THE FIRST IS A CAP YOU NEED TO TAKE WITH EACH MEAL...IT HELPS METABOLIZE CABS....THE SECONDS IS A GOOD CREATINE THAT DOES NOT CAUSE BLOAT.

WE WILL ADD TO THIS LIST AS WE NEED IT.

CARDIO PLAN:

INTERVAL CARDIO USING A 30:60 RATIO...MEANING YOU WILL GO ALL OUT FOR 30 SECONDS, FOLLOWED BY 60 SECONDS OF ACTIVE RECOVERY.

ALL OUT SPRINTS WILL DO MORE FOR LIFTING YOUR GLUTES AND GETTING CUTS IN THE LEGS THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO. SECOND BEST OPTION IS USING A TREADMILL SET AT THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE STTTING FOR THE INCLINE.

BEGIN BY DOING:
10 MINUTES WARM-UP ON TREADMILL
10 ALL OUT CYCLES(30 SECONDS:60 SECONDS)
5 MINUTE COOL DOWN

YOU WILL KNOCK OUT THE CARDIO IN 30 MINUTES. DO THIS MONDAY, TUES, WED, THUR, FRI

the last day you logged:

1.5 sc goat protien
16 oz rice milk

2 tbs alm butter

2.5 oz cod
4 oz chick breast
12 asparagus

2 tbs alm butter

oz mahi mahi
9.5 oz mashed yams (yum)
1.25 oz candied almonds

I got two more orders and took them home to weigh them. BUt I am keeping the fish and giving the yams and almonds to my son. But I had to find out what the weight was. So it was my overindulgence for a while. Didnt mess with my count much and I actually feel a lot of energy. A little stomach ache though. Was probably the butter.
So when I get done lifting tonight I am only going to have one scoop of protein and no carbs.

1 scoop goat prtn

Count came out to:
1981 calories
grams = 137 prtn/ 184 carbs/ 78 fat

...not even close to the same diet.

the very FIRST day of the program reflected a radically different diet:

MEAL 1:
20 GRAMS Goat PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS Vanilla Rice MILK

MEAL 2:
2 TABLESPOONS OF almond BUTTER

MEAL 3:
Hazelnut crusted trout FISH
A CUP OF zucchini squash

MEAL 4:
SAME AS MEAL 2

20 GRAMS Goat PROTEIN IN 1 c. of Chocolate Hemp Milk
3 OUNCES OF YAM

MEAL 6 -
6 oz chicken
9.1 oz cucumber

MACROS:
1868 CALORIES

You can believe what you want..the facts are in this thread.....you listed what I wanted you to do and you also listed what you ACTUALLY did.

Worlds apart.

The Shadow said:
Right.

YOU said in your thread 134.

You then said you were holding a lot of water a few days in after the cals increased...thats about 140 according to my math.

As far as doing what I told you:

Let's recap:

From page one of this thread:

MEAL 1:
20 GRAMS WHEY PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS SKIM MILK

MEAL 2:
1.5 OUNCES OF CASHEWS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS OR 2 TABLESPOONS OF PBUTTER

MEAL 3:
6 OUNCES OF CHICKEN BREAST OR FISH
A CUP OF BROC. OR GREEN VEG.

MEAL 4:
SAME AS MEAL 2

20 GRAMS WHEY PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS SKIM MILK ALONG WITH A SMALL SWEET POTATO OR 3 OUNCES OF YAM

MEAL 6 - SAME AS MEALS 2 AND 4(Which was changed to repeat the shake)

SUPPLEMENTS:

ANAVAR - 5 MG PER DAY

ECA OR A SIMILAR FAT BURNER - WORK YOUR WAY TO 3X PER DAY

Glucorell
PureCee

^^ THOSE TWO ARE AVAILABLE FORM ANABOLIC FITNESS.

THE FIRST IS A CAP YOU NEED TO TAKE WITH EACH MEAL...IT HELPS METABOLIZE CABS....THE SECONDS IS A GOOD CREATINE THAT DOES NOT CAUSE BLOAT.

WE WILL ADD TO THIS LIST AS WE NEED IT.

CARDIO PLAN:

INTERVAL CARDIO USING A 30:60 RATIO...MEANING YOU WILL GO ALL OUT FOR 30 SECONDS, FOLLOWED BY 60 SECONDS OF ACTIVE RECOVERY.

ALL OUT SPRINTS WILL DO MORE FOR LIFTING YOUR GLUTES AND GETTING CUTS IN THE LEGS THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO. SECOND BEST OPTION IS USING A TREADMILL SET AT THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE STTTING FOR THE INCLINE.

BEGIN BY DOING:
10 MINUTES WARM-UP ON TREADMILL
10 ALL OUT CYCLES(30 SECONDS:60 SECONDS)
5 MINUTE COOL DOWN

YOU WILL KNOCK OUT THE CARDIO IN 30 MINUTES. DO THIS MONDAY, TUES, WED, THUR, FRI

the last day you logged:

1.5 sc goat protien
16 oz rice milk

2 tbs alm butter

2.5 oz cod
4 oz chick breast
12 asparagus

2 tbs alm butter

oz mahi mahi
9.5 oz mashed yams (yum)
1.25 oz candied almonds

I got two more orders and took them home to weigh them. BUt I am keeping the fish and giving the yams and almonds to my son. But I had to find out what the weight was. So it was my overindulgence for a while. Didnt mess with my count much and I actually feel a lot of energy. A little stomach ache though. Was probably the butter.
So when I get done lifting tonight I am only going to have one scoop of protein and no carbs.

1 scoop goat prtn

Count came out to:
1981 calories
grams = 137 prtn/ 184 carbs/ 78 fat

...not even close to the same diet.

the very FIRST day of the program reflected a radically different diet:

MEAL 1:
20 GRAMS Goat PROTEIN IN 2 CUPS Vanilla Rice MILK

MEAL 2:
2 TABLESPOONS OF almond BUTTER

MEAL 3:
Hazelnut crusted trout FISH
A CUP OF zucchini squash

MEAL 4:
SAME AS MEAL 2

20 GRAMS Goat PROTEIN IN 1 c. of Chocolate Hemp Milk
3 OUNCES OF YAM

MEAL 6 -
6 oz chicken
9.1 oz cucumber

MACROS:
1868 CALORIES

You can believe what you want..the facts are in this thread.....you listed what I wanted you to do and you also listed what you ACTUALLY did.

Worlds apart.

I guess you ttoally ignored everything I said. I said that my stats were checked before this day referenced above by you. I did not mess up until the 7th day. But I had my stats checked b4 the slip and had already been retaining water and such.
There is no reason to sit and argue over the matter. I do admit the last day I ate a meal that as not on my plan but I am also saying that...my stats were checked before this and showed a result that was not expected. You eating plan is not a bad one at all. It is just that when you have someone doing so much cardio, it is detremental to our hormones. I dont want to have a rebound afterwards like I see with your clients. I just wish I would have looked into their journals a little more to see what you were doing. A lot of trainers do not know what else to do but increase cardio to get results. And when you mentioned that is what you were going to do and I did not have my new plan on time, I decided to hire a professional. I am on a time crunch. I admit, the yams on the last day was not a good decision but it is not why I did not do good that week. And I did follow your plan for the week. You also posted saying everything looks good and I was eating 1700 something calories so maybe you just need to pay more attention to detail while I learned something myself and work on my will power. It is not easy. I can tell you I was totally craving things on your plan. I think maybe because of the milks. You sai to have those becuse of my allegies. They are not bad but also, I think adding aminos in between meals and before and after workouts would have helped. I am doing that now and I dont even feel hungry. I also had my stats checked today and lost BF finally. Woo hoo! So this new plan is working.
Shadow, I am not trying to talk down on you, I just dont agree with the "excessive cardio". I am studying to be a Dr. and I will work mainly with hormones and sports medicine. Elevated the cortisol like that is very bad for the human body. It causes metabolic damage. If you would like some info I can get some studies for you and maybe it will help you design your future programs. I am only doing HIIT 2 x's a week now. And it is working. I just dont want to see all these girls ruin their hormones. You can read their logs where they are not sleeping and feeling tired, ect..HELLO?

Hope Im not causing problems by saying this but: I read your post above and just wanted to make 2 comments.

1. I dont feel that Shadow's plan calls for too much cardio! Hell, I feel like I dont do enough and most days I add more.

2. I think maybe you would've gotten a better response from Shadow if you had PM'd him instead of dishing this out here. I for one, am thankful for his plan. We will all respond differently to training/dieting thats why things need to be tweaked every so often.

Im sorry for putting my 2cents in here, I just feel like your post was harsh and it really could've been handled better.

bostongirl2you said:
Hope Im not causing problems by saying this but: I read your post above and just wanted to make 2 comments.

1. I dont feel that Shadow's plan calls for too much cardio! Hell, I feel like I dont do enough and most days I add more.

2. I think maybe you would've gotten a better response from Shadow if you had PM'd him instead of dishing this out here. I for one, am thankful for his plan. We will all respond differently to training/dieting thats why things need to be tweaked every so often.

Im sorry for putting my 2cents in here, I just feel like your post was harsh and it really could've been handled better.

I agree completely. She needs a whole lot more education before telling someone of Shadow's caliber and knowledge about the effects of cortisol on the human body, excessive cardio, etc.

PF, for future reference, Shadow is a paid "Professional". He trains fitness competitors and has proven effective training programs. Look into TSO's comp thread for more info. She is looking at a national title under the guidance of S.

bostongirl2you said:

Perfectly posted Boston... I agree with all that

:heart:

passionflower said:

I dont want to have a rebound afterwards like I see with your clients. I just wish I would have looked into their journals a little more to see what you were doing.

Rebound??

Like whom exactly.......you throw these comments around like that are grounded in some sort of reality when in essence you are simply trying to look like you have a "reason" for eating off the plan.

There are "reasons".....and there are "excuses" - you REALLY need to learn the difference.

You can piss and moan all you want - anyone can read this log and know where the issues lie.

the thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom