Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passionflower's Log 2 leaness-designed by Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
jenscats5 said:
I calculate my Net Carbs for the day using Carbs "less" Fiber......I record my food in Fitday so it calculates fiber for me....

Jenn,

I do have the fiber count in there but its not recording net carbs. The shakes have 0 net carbs but it is not showing the separation. How do you get it to seperate from fiber on its own?

30 min cardio BURNED 300 CALORIES

Warm up on 4.0 for 10 min
Raised incline to 15% at 10 min point and at 10:30 I set speed to 8.0 **Holy cow I almost died on a treadmill. I was to beat after that to go at that speed again and I had to take the incline back dow to 0 for a min.
Went up and down with incline from 15% to 0 @ 4.0 speed until I reached 16:30 on the treadmill. Then I kept it at 15% incline and speed went from 4.0 rest to 6.0 sprint.
Obviously I need to figure out what speeds to do if Im keeping a 15% incline. What in the world?

1.5 scoops pea prot in water

1.5 oz pecans

passionflower said:
Jenn,

I do have the fiber count in there but its not recording net carbs. The shakes have 0 net carbs but it is not showing the separation. How do you get it to seperate from fiber on its own?

Well I enter a lot of foods as "Custom" off the label....does your label list carbs then fiber??

My fitday doesn't list net carbs either - but it does have total carbs & fiber so I just subtract the one from the other....

passionflower said:

Raised incline to 15% at 10 min point and at 10:30 I set speed to 8.0 **Holy cow I almost died on a treadmill. I was to beat after that to go at that speed again and I had to take the incline back dow to 0 for a min.
Went up and down with incline from 15% to 0 @ 4.0 speed until I reached 16:30 on the treadmill. Then I kept it at 15% incline and speed went from 4.0 rest to 6.0 sprint.
Obviously I need to figure out what speeds to do if Im keeping a 15% incline. What in the world?

1.5 oz pecans

NOW THAT is what I am talking about on the Intervals!!!

passionflower said:

Geesh........ Im tired just reading it! Cant wait to build up to these workouts :rainbow:

passionflower said:

1.5 oz pecans

6.1 oz chicken breast
1 c. green beans

6 oz chicken brst
1 c. brocolli

2 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs unsweetned cocoa
1 stevia

1.5 scoops pea protein

CALORIES:1391
GRAMS: 166 PROT/ 37 CARBS/ 66FAT
49% 6% 44%

Went 2 the gym at 2 with my dghtr and the daycare was closed. What in the world? They close at 1:00. She was happy. SO I thought ok...will go at night. This place is supposed to be a 24 hr gym. Found out it is only during the week. Urgh. So...did legs on Sun.

Supplements the same minus growth. Did none. Havent been able to split the var into 2.5 mg cause they are so small so I have been doing 5 mgs. I am noticing I am retaining water now.

NO cardio scheduled today but I made up leg day.

22 gr brown rice prot
2 c. plain almond milk

2 tbs macadamia nut butter

6 oz tilapia
1/2 c zucchini squash
1/2 green bell pepper

22 gr brown rice prot
1 1/4 c. plain almond milk
3 oz potatoe

coffee
(used some of my milk from early in my coffee)
1 stevia packet

2 tbls mac nut butter

6 oz tilapia
1 c green beans

2 sc brown rice prot
9 oz choc hemp milk

i had to add an extra shake. I was so hungry my stomach would not stop gowling for hrs. Plus I was only at 128 gr of protein anyways. That is probably why.

CALORIES: 1628
GRAMS 156 PROT/ 105 CARBS/ 65 FAT
40% 23% 37%

legs have been cramping each day/night. And I am irratable and puffy. Not going to drink coffee again. :c Its hard to cut the habit. Not sure if that is what i swrong but I can imagine.

DAY 3Legs

Superset:

leg Extensions 70 pds With STANDING Leg Curls 30 pds
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

stiff Deadlifts DBells 25 pds With Seated Leg Curls 80 pds and 70 on the last
4 Sets Of 6-8(4tut)

Follow With 3 Sets Of Leg Press- Feet Wide And Toes Pointed Out 6-8 Reps(4 Tut) first set = 100 pds other sets 115 pds

Finish with 3 sets of walking lunges -DEEP strides - 10-12 strides PER leg
40 pd barbell on shoulders

burned: 251 CALS BURNED 48 MIN WORKOUT

SUPPLEMENTS:

ANAVAR - 5 MG PER DAY
cARDIO bREEZE : 2 AM AND 2 AT THIRD MEAL
1.5 IUS GH
2 7 KETO AM
2 7 KETO LUNCH
2 ENERGY RESERVE AM
2 ENERGY RESERVE BEFORE LEG WORKOUT
2 VIT E AM
ALL INJECTABLE VITAMINS EXCEPT LIVER INJ AS I AM OUT

Cardio: 30 Min 331 Calories Burned
4.0 Warm Up Treadmill For 10 Min
10 Sprints At 15% Incline 7.0 Speed And Rest 15% Incline 4.0 Speed
Yikes! These Are Painfull!

1.5 Scoops Pea Prot
16 Oz Hazelnut Milk

1.5 Oz Walnuts

6.1 oz chicken breast
7 oz cucumber

1 oz hazelnut butter

3 oz ahi tuna
1.4 oz yellowtail
.5 oz shrimp
1 c. brocolli

1 scoop pea prot.
16 oz rice milk
3 oz brown rice
cinnamon

DAY 4Shoulders

Superset

Seated Db Presses with Lateral Raises - 4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Followed By 3 Sets Of Seated Machine Press - WIDE GRIP 10-12 reps(4TUT)

Followed By 3 Sets 10-12 of machine press....widest grip possible

Threw in a little ab work. Hope that is ok?
110 CALORIES BURNED
Yucky day. Spent 3 hours in a dentist chair. :rolleyes: Yeah Nitrous! LOL

CALORIES: 1669
GRAMS 157 PRTN/ 118 CARBS/ 65 FAT
38%/28%/36 % P/C/F/

50 mcg t3
3 multis
3 vit c
3 Vit e
Ultra 40 3 with each meal
7 keto- meals one and three
Lean out- 2 with each meal