Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PaganPunkstress... - been missing since that thread..

Wow I didn't know about that thread until just now. I really hope she's ok.

I personally have never been in an abusive relationship the closest thing that I've personally exiperieced was when a man I was with for 4 years raised his hand to me during an arguement, and I told him if you bring that hand down on me you better pray you knock me the f*ck out for along time, cause I'll be the last person you put your hands on. well he didn't hit me, and that was the end of that relationship right there.

But I've seen many women in abusive relationships some very close to me, also 1 that was murdered by her husband, and her 4 children were left without a mom or dad in just a few minutes because he was jealous and couldn't live with the fact that she had enough of his sh*t and she was done with him.

I sent her a PM and an e-mail via her address on the IA Yahoo board. I told her we were worried about her and to post something on EF or the IA board to let us know she is okay.

where is she???? and what thread are u talking about?
now im worried

hi girlies, wow I didnt think anyone would notice I was gone for a while.
Im sorry to have made anyone worry im doing ok just been really busy with school and making sure the kiddos are taken care of, the usual stuff.
I'll be posting more from now on, i wont be MIA that much, lol.
*hugs*

PaganPunkstress said:
Im sorry to have made anyone worry im doing ok just been really busy with school and making sure the kiddos are taken care of, the usual stuff.
*hugs*
DANGGGGGGGG WOMAN u had alot of women scouring the neighborhood for u
welcome back sweety

PaganPunkstress said:
*hugs*

Good to see you back posting.:D

Glad to see that you're ok chica.

I'm glad to see you're back and that you're ok, don't be disappearing like that again, without giving us some notice. haha I must sound like your mom or something.

:rose::)

Top Bottom