Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxytocin for weight loss

Anybacalao

I'm a female looking to lose some weight and I've heard oxytocin works as weight loss aid increasing CCK and insulin and this process decrease hunger on people so they can control the starving feeling for carbs and calories, you se many thing online and is always better to get second opinions and that's why I'm here for.

Oxytocin is a hormone that regulates uterus contractions during child birth. It isn't going to do anything for weight loss.

If you want something to increase fat loss and endurance, look into a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or sr9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nice thing about cardarine/sr9009 is that they are not hormones or stimulants so they will not effect testosterone levels, effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that.

For fat loss I highly recommend this stack:

Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4 tabs per day - split doses

For fat loss I highly recommend this stack:

Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4 tabs per day - split doses

This is a very powerful weight loss stack.

But you have to keep in mind that you still need to diet and exercise daily in order to achieve results. Just taking these will not make you shredded. But they definitely boost the process.

Top Bottom