Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone Test

fitgoals

Hi all!

As mentioned, I tested my oxandrolone (Oxanabol 50 tablets of 10mg from Alpha Pharma) with Roidtest.

I am not familiar with the source but a of mine friend is. Regardless, I wanted to test it is oxandrolone before starting taking it.

The box comes with an authentication code.
The scratch off was a bit harder than those in lottery tickets, but
was successfully authenticated on their website, and batch and expiry date matched with what its mentioned on the box. The box itself looks fine although the lettering doesn't look as neat that those on drugs sold at the pharmacy (maybe is just me being too picky).

I followed the instructions and the result showed the colors expected when positive in oxandrolone, BUT the substance B that is supposed to turn peach within seconds after mixing didn't change immediately its color, only after a few minutes (4-5) and then stayed peach for +15mins. That makes me wonder whether I didn't put enough product, the pills are watered down or are mixed with something else rather than oxandrolone.

If anyone has had experience with this test would be great to know if my results are accurate or should I be concerned about my pills.

(sorry for the pictures size! please click on them to make them visible to the human eye...)

The solutions vials right out of the box:

IMG_5753.jpg

Mixed with a tiny bit of the crushed pills, immediately:

IMG_5766.jpg

After 15 mins:

IMG_5773.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Attachments

• IMG_5773.jpg
    IMG_5773.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5753.jpg
    IMG_5753.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
those tests first off aren't necessarily accurate. the one palumbo sells has been shown to be not accuarte at all

second these tests only tell you what they think it is, not how it is dosed

Yes, I’m aware of that! Unfortunately I do not have access to a lab where I can send a sample to test so this test was the closest I could get. (I got mine from RoidTest on Amazon). But you are right I can’t 100% rely on this.

This might be oxandrolone (or not), watered down (or not), or mixed with other steroids (or not)...

My friend keeps insisting it’s legit and also the authentication code was verified but I’m sure it can easily be faked as well.

buddy go with a trusted source man. hit me up for one or check the banners

You keep on insisting in a male lol :) but the whole point here is to avoid becoming one because of the steroids :spin::qt:

Unfortunately I cannot risk to get an overseas shipment and get it detained in customs, even taking it with me on my luggage would be too risky. My friend (who is working towards becoming a pro bodybuilder) knows and trust the source as he is also supplying him, but didn't want to go bindless into this without doing some research on my own...

Top Bottom