Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone

N

natglutes

Hey everyone!
Im new to this post.......Great Forum guys.
Anyways, I was thinking of taking anavar/clen....what do you think.

I got it...........I promise to obey all the rules from now on. Thanks Olympian....Pls disregard my first question regarding Anavar/clen combo.
Im a new ck on the block here, but let me tell you,this is one hell of a forum.
I love it.
Thanks again!

Hello again........guess what...for the first time in my life I've done a whole hour of cardio. It felt amazing (im learning,listening and lifting)
Now its time for my Lean Body MRP shake....and tomorrow is my cheat day. Yes!!!
Later :)

Congratulations NatGlutes. I hope you hang around and learn, grow and share with us. Maybe also lose a little (fat that is, never muscle!). Just don't go overboard on cardio or diet, and make sure the weights are always your priority.

Thanks!
I dont really do that much cardio, 3 times a week for 30min........building muscles is my first priority. I dont really have any fat to loose lol (ok I have some). This is my first and last attemt at doing cardio for that long. Presently my BF 11% and my goal is to get down to 9%.....It my diet not cardio that makes all the difference for me anyway...Sometimes I dont even do any cardio, and still manage to have a 6pack...Genetics play a big part, but I still work my butt off at the Gym. Hey thanks for a warm welcome.
:)

Top Bottom