Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overweight???

I'm not discounting the science - - I've heard so much crap from people I work with lately in regard to weightlifting, steroids and the excuses they give me - ughh I'm just sick of it.

/rant
*In my best sarcastic tone*

It couldn't be that I ate too much junk and stopped exercising, I'm just missing the right kind of bacteria - - it couldn't be MY fault that I'm fat.........

I'll just run down to the drug store, pick up some "Bacteroidetes" and what the heck I'll grab some steroids while I'm there!

Hey look they have Xmas candy on sale at 5 for $1 - - lemme just grab a couple of those.......

When I'm done shopping I can hit the video store..........

then the drive thru at the DQ...........

I'll go home, shoot up, eat junk, watch movies and let the fat just melt away because d*mnittohell it's not my fault!

:finger:
/rant over

You know there will be a whole bunch of new supps that will be released to "kill the bad bacteria" because that's what made you fat - just like Cortislim. It must be the cortisol....

^^ Was just going to say what can I take to kill the bacteria :)

kinda like the live and active cultures in yogurt... anything out there to help?

que_66 said:
I'm not discounting the science - - I've heard so much crap from people I work with lately in regard to weightlifting, steroids and the excuses they give me - ughh I'm just sick of it.

/rant
*In my best sarcastic tone*

It couldn't be that I ate too much junk and stopped exercising, I'm just missing the right kind of bacteria - - it couldn't be MY fault that I'm fat.........

I'll just run down to the drug store, pick up some "Bacteroidetes" and what the heck I'll grab some steroids while I'm there!

Hey look they have Xmas candy on sale at 5 for $1 - - lemme just grab a couple of those.......

When I'm done shopping I can hit the video store..........

then the drive thru at the DQ...........

I'll go home, shoot up, eat junk, watch movies and let the fat just melt away because d*mnittohell it's not my fault!

:finger:
/rant over
Sweetie, I freakin' LOVE you! :bigkiss: Couldn't have said it better myself! :lmao:

I'm with ya', sister! :doublefi:

It is probably tied in there somewhere, but I bet its only "part of the story"... the human body is such an amazing "machine" - but it operates on action / reaction, "gate" driven activities -- results are regulated by adjusting things that promote or inhibit various parts of the whole cycle. We discover just part of it and then start generating these reports or implied solutions that only deal w/ part of it but don't always understand the consequences.

A very simple example of a perceived solution to say estrogen-pattern bodyfat depositing. One would then think, hey cool, how about I just take an estrogen-inhibitor? Sure it may limit the bodyfat contribution driven by estrogen, but estrogen is also one of the fundamental hormones that goes into balancing who you are - your moods, physical things like acne, etc etc etc. Meaning you can't define a solution that deals w/ a particular part of the "cycle" that you don't like or don't want to deal w/ but the consequences to the other parts of the "cycle" can be dire. That's a very simple reason we constantly promote, esp for women, KNOWLEDGE before you dive into something like AAS use that might be driven by "My boyfriend said winny would lean me out"....

LOL another soapbox rant :)

Sassy69 said:
It is probably tied in there somewhere, but I bet its only "part of the story"... the human body is such an amazing "machine" - but it operates on action / reaction, "gate" driven activities -- results are regulated by adjusting things that promote or inhibit various parts of the whole cycle. We discover just part of it and then start generating these reports or implied solutions that only deal w/ part of it but don't always understand the consequences.

A very simple example of a perceived solution to say estrogen-pattern bodyfat depositing. One would then think, hey cool, how about I just take an estrogen-inhibitor? Sure it may limit the bodyfat contribution driven by estrogen, but estrogen is also one of the fundamental hormones that goes into balancing who you are - your moods, physical things like acne, etc etc etc. Meaning you can't define a solution that deals w/ a particular part of the "cycle" that you don't like or don't want to deal w/ but the consequences to the other parts of the "cycle" can be dire. That's a very simple reason we constantly promote, esp for women, KNOWLEDGE before you dive into something like AAS use that might be driven by "My boyfriend said winny would lean me out"....

LOL another soapbox rant :)
:lmao: Your level of intelligence AMAZES me, Sassy. Lovin' it. :D

I laughed when I saw that the study only used 12 humans. :rolleyes:

Sassy69 said:

I wish more people realized this.

Great rant Que :D

It is the victim culture no one takes responsablity for there actions that shit drives me mental!

superqt4u2nv said:
Great rant Que :D

It is the victim culture no one takes responsablity for there actions that shit drives me mental!
The rant wasn't my fault it was caused by peer pressure or being hormonal...... oh wait I know - It was caused by someone's stupid beacon being turned on high and pointed directly at me.

Yeah that's it! The bright light caused some form of synapic malfunction which led to the rant.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Top Bottom