Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over the counter bulk cycle for woman

hilarywht

How is everybody doing, I need some help on putting together a bulking cycle with over the counter products, I'm 23 years old 5'5 and weight 117 lbs, I need to gain muscle mass to be able to joint the cheerleader team at college, I started lifting but when I'm half way of my work out routine I start feeling weak and some times dizzy, as right now I'm just having my three daily meals and centrum vitamins but I guess my body needs more than that when you work out frequently, thank you for your help.

you are getting dizzy for 2 reasons

1. you aren't hydrating enough.. look at your pee before you lift, is it clear or not? (keep in mind those vitamins you are taking can change the color).. it should be clear, otherwise drink more

2. yes you aren't eating enough. when you start lifting weights your body quickly burns through glycogen or fuel. this happens faster than what people think with some people. i suggest you eat a sweet potato and brown rice before you lift to give you some quality complex carbs. that will help

Look into SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are by far the best option for a female. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of using emasculating side effects.

That's the problem with steroid usage in females. Steroids/pro-hormones can cause permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth, voice deepening etc.

SARMS are also legal to use, do not require injections and do not effect your liver, blood pressure or cholesterol.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

You don't need a bulking cycle to become a good cheerleader. You would do best with fixing your diet and training consistently. I would also really include stretching into your routine to help with flexibility. I might only add in creatine in your case.

You don't need a bulking cycle to become a good cheerleader. You would do best with fixing your diet and training consistently. I would also really include stretching into your routine to help with flexibility. I might only add in creatine in your case.

Completely agree.

Cheerleaders need to be fit and lean, not bulky and massive. You do not need to bulk up.

However I would recommend to fix up your diet, add creatine if you want and do more strength training. That should help a lot and will improve your physical strength for the cheerleading.

Top Bottom