Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over 40 female losing muscle needs help

zenaiFem

I just turned 40 and the last few years I lost lots of muscle because eating sporadically due to my job. I'm like flying to different countries all the time and refuse airline food or fast food. So I need to know
what type of stack you can suggest to gain some muscle back, something legal I can carry with me all the time,thank you.

anabolic steroids are going to be illegal to travel with to just about any country

i'm honestly not sure what to tell you here or how to answer your question. you could theoretically put your oral steroids into aspirin bottles and smuggle them on.

Travelling internationally with steroids is a terrible idea. Steroids are a controlled substance and illegal without a prescription. It isn't worth facing the possible legal consequences.

Check out this video I made where I compare SARMS and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-sarms-vs-steroids-48624.html

SARMS are going to be your best option. SARMS are not quite the strength of steroids but you can still make fantastic gains with SARMS alone if your diet and training is on point.

SARMS are legal to use, very minimal in the way of side effects and don't require injections.

SARMS are a great option for females because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS. Even if a female is using primarily anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan, they still have androgenic properties. Most females won't notice any emasculating side effects after 1-2 cycles of anavar or primobolan but the emasculating side effects will slowly start to creep up on them and eventually become prevalent.

Depends whether you are talking about stack of anabolics or a stack of supplements/sarms.

When it comes to anabolics, Im very very sceptical about female usage. Sounds a bit hypocritical, but I prefer when girls do not have masculine features. Other than that, you could give anavar a look or anavar+hgh combination, which is the mildest stuff a female could use in small dosages.

However, as said before, I wouldnt recommend taking any gear but rather suggest sarms. A sarm like ostarine is a good starter for any person who would consider stepping into the sarms' side. It decreases the catabolism in the body and helps to recover and build muscle faster.

Top Bottom