Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Other so called "Fitness Boards"

Determined Girl said:

Is this an actual site? Because if it is........I would love to visit this to get a little humor into my boring day at work......:D
Yes, it is an actual site. Its a big one at that. Every diet know to man is on it. In all fairness I have to say there is one decent board there, called" ladies who lift." They at least have the right idea.:D It is funny to read some of the suggestions. If I knew how to post the link I would, but I'm a computer retard! Check it out though:)

I went to visit the 3fatchicks web site and yes.....It is funny.

I went to a particular board on that site called the "Weight Loss Surgery" Board. This board contains people complaining about how they had the bypass surgery, but gained all the weight back. I read on and I started to see that these were not people in the "normal" overweight range......these people were 400lbs and up!!!!

Then I read some more and started to see why they were gaining all their weight back....

1.) These people went and got the surgery because they considered that their "last resort" and the easy way out. I actually read one thread that said "I did'nt think that I would have to diet or excercise if I got this surgery...what did I get it for then"?

2.) These people got the surgery, but when they listed what they ate after the surgery.....it was pizza, brownies, crackers, white pasta, candy, ext...... (wtf???) Then went on to state that they were frustrated because they were'nt seeing any progress........

Sometimes I just think that some of people ARE doomed for life.

Top Bottom