Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osteoporosis related migraines

Lkonera

I get regular migraines due to neck and shoulder area osteoporosis, and meds are not helping me much. Guys, please help me out – how can I reduce the osteoporosis, or the migraines?

Actually, my wife has a similar problem, and I do her special massages in the area, which regulate the blood flow to the brain, and it stops the migraine pain, and prevents them. Usually, when it is osteoporosis related, it is an issue of blood flow....

Thank you @steve for the tips with foods. I will ask my hubbie to get me massaged and see how it will work for me.

There are a few things you can do to prevent against osteoporosis (weak and fragile bones):
1. Eat a nutritious diet and adequate calcium intake. If you don't drink milk, consider taking a calcium supplement.
2. Avoid under-nutrition. I.e. make sure you are eating enough. This is very important for female seniors.
3. Supplement with vitamin D.
4. Regularly perform weight-bearing activity.
5. Avoid smoking, second-hand smoking and heavy drinking.

A good quality joint supplement would also help. Check out N2joint RX from n2bm.com. It is a fully dosed joint/bone supplement that also contains calcium and vitamin D. It will go a long way in helping strengthen your bones.

Everyone talks about dairy all the time for calcium but really you can get enough with dark green veggies. Do not forget them in your diet. Also staying active as much as you can will help.

Top Bottom