Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and cardarine for woman

ladym_89

My body builder friend gave me this two products since she is on different level now, she is on AAS she is not around since she moved to a different state, I would like to know how to use this two products for fat loss , or maybe use just one of them and which one is better for my goals, I'm 26 years old , 5'6 tall and weight 164 lbs, thank you boys.

It is easy:

I don't know how many ml's you got there, so I can not give you a cycle duration. Regarding the dosages, it is 10-20 mgs per day Cardarine, and 25 mgs per day Ostarine. They will help you lose fat, and get overall fit. The best thing about these compounds, is that if you got the real ones, there will be no side effects to be concerned about.

Measure out the dosage with the dropped in the vial, squirt the SARM into your mouth, swallow, and then chase with coffee/juice/water etc.

I would use 20mg of cardarine per day + 25mg of ostarine per day for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT.

I would 12.5mg Ostarine per day for muscle preservation and 20mg per day of Cardarine for fat loss and endurance. If you feel you need to then up the Ostarine dose to 25mg per day.

Top Bottom