Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organic apple cider vinegar and extra virgin coconut oil

Saucy9904

I read a book by a guy name Kevin Tredeau, who has been labeled as a phony for several reasons, because I wanted to know what he had to say. Anyway, he claims to have all the solutions to weight loss. He swears by organic foods but also claims that drinking a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar (it's suppose to burn away the fat you eat) and a teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil (it's suppose to speed up your digestion so that your body doesn't collect any fat) before each meal can help you lose excess fat. Has anyone tried this? or is it complete BS? Obviously I'm not going to quit going to the gym and start drinking vinegar and oil but can it really help?

If it were as easy as "take a tablespoon of this" , there would be more fitness models than you could shake a protein bar at

That's true. He also mentions a ton of other things to lose weight and they all need to be tied together in order to work which includes building muscle and doing cardio. I'm just wondering if there's any truth to his claim about taking these two things on top of a work out

I can see the cocunut oil as being marginally effective for several reasons. I would opt for Sesapure from the AF Store

The vinegar - not so much

Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to supplement an already good diet.
I use a small amount of it on my greens as a dressing.
As the Shadow mentioned it will not change your life.

A little research and you would find that COCONUT oil contains lauric acid which has many health benefits. It is also a medium Chain triglyceride which bypass the liver required to digest other fats. MCT is what they call it and you can find this product all over the body building community. It acts like a carbohydrate and converts into usable energy. Many are scared of the fact that it's purely saturated fat. Islanders that live off of this are not fat slobs like other groups of people.

Apple cider vinegar contains many naturally occurring nutrients and live enzymes which aid the body in health. It also regulates blood pressure, enhances nutrients uptake in the body, prevents the body from entering an acidic state where most all diseases thrive. Its been used for thousands and thousands or years.

We are all living in modern society where unhealthy foods, nasty sodas and synthetic toxic chemicals are an every day thing. All of which causes the obesity and illness we all should know about by now.

Just by adding COCOnut oil or apple cider vinegar will not magically turn poor health, where bad food and drink choices and lack of activity are primary, into great health.

Kevin Tredeau has been in certain organizations that do more harm then good to society. If he is who he really claims then by him telling the masses of what trickery and scandalous actions these organizations are doing then they will automatically fire back with slander towards him. The book on "natural cure they dont want you to know about" is basically saying that organic all natural foods grown with out the potentially harmful chemicals can and will prevent certain diseases to occur. The best cure for illness and disease is prevention. Modern processed foods lack vital nutrients and enzymes that will inevitably put you in the grave and cause all sorts of diseases that could be prevented with nutrition.! Now, if he were to say that a certain chemical compound in a food or group of foods can cure cancer or herpes or w/e else and people used it with success then the major pharmaceutical companies would lose billions of dollars and thats not good. They will make you believe that it is actually harmful and that you should still use Synthetic medicine for all illnesses and diseases.
Is it not true that a nasty disease called scurvy could be easily cured by eating vitamin C foods.? That is a vitamin deficiency that can be cured with vitamins, as could many other diseases.

I heard that taking coconut oil does a number on your digestive system.

Top Bottom