Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which order?

kickboxking11

Is it better to do cardio first then weights? Or weights and then cardio? I am not sure which would be best for my energy systems.

Hi, I’d recommend doing your resistance/weight training first then cardio afterwards I’m currently dieting down and would never hit the cardio first save your energy for the weights imo

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

depends on your goals man

when i was an endurance athlete i would do my running first

when i was a competitive weight lifter i would do my weights first

you want your body fresh for what your main goal is

also packing in too much of each in the same workout is overtraining and counter productive. destroying your legs with 20 sets of squats and then doing a 10 mile run is not only stupid, but completely unnecessary and a great way to end up with leg injuries

Is it better to do cardio first then weights? Or weights and then cardio? I am not sure which would be best for my energy systems.

Try either and find out as we have NO idea at all about your 'energy systems'.

Weights and then cardio. If you do weights first, you will deplete your muscles of glycogen so then your body has to use body fat to fuel your cardio workout

I guess it all depends with personal preference aswell. Try both orders and see which you feel most comfortable with.

Top Bottom